Clarification On The Racer Shipment Date

Hello all..as I see many posts and comments on our shipping date, I wanted to clarify a few things:

I saw a comment: ''makro is up to its arm pits with trying to trying to straighten out the mess they have with the Racer release.'' on another forum.

I guess this is the price we have to pay for being so open and let all speak their free opinions about our products and also not denying any fault if there is any but rather keep everybody updated with the changes we are making on public forums. We understand that no matter what we do, we cannot make every single person happy or appreciate what we are trying to accomplish but it is OK. We will continue to do what we are doing for all those who are appreciate it and see the value behind it.

There are NO delays due to any changes we made based on customer feedbacks as they are all taken care of already such as coil covers, tone sequence, 3-tone depth increase etc.

And these were NOT any faults in the machine but rather changes we made based on testers' and customers feedbacks.

The only fault we came across so far is the issue with the bolt which is being addressed.

In my earlier post, I stated that we were planning to start shipping product the week of the 23rd. The date we start the shipments has not changed but:

Our shipments are scheduled and planned according to the dates we receive the official purchase orders from our distributors around the world.

We send products in order to be fair to all resellers so whoever places the official order first, gets the first shipment. And the first few shipments will go to Europe.

Therefore, US shipment may be delayed 1-2 weeks. If all goes well, we are planning to make the shipment the week of March 2.

Thank you all!

Sadly there are many rude and unappreciative people on the Internet. Being anonymous brings out the worst in people. I for one like and very much appreciate the open and forthright path Nokta and Makro have chosen. Illegitimi Non Carborundum.

I am sorry the Racer caught me at such a busy time. I was unable to provide much serious feedback early on. Look like I am finally catching up and will have more time to spend with it soon.

Thank you Dilek.

• Like 2

Thsnks Dilek!Dont sweat the crybabys. I really,really apreciate your honesty and openness. So much so,that Im thinking hard about selling my Deus and getting that racer package. Keep doing things the way you are. Ray

I have never until recently heard of a company that is so quick to focus on the feedback of customers and make immediate changes in a product to satisfy them... Dilek ur company is showing a fine example of how customers should be treated... Thank you.. There are people in this life that live for negativity and nothing u do can satisfy them...

Sadly there are many rude and unappreciative people on the Internet. Being anonymous brings out the worst in people. I for one like and very much appreciate the open and forthright path Nokta and Makro have chosen. Illegitimi Non Carborundum.

I am sorry the Racer caught me at such a busy time. I was unable to provide much serious feedback early on. Look like I am finally catching up and will have more time to spend with it soon.

Thank you Dilek.

No need to say sorry Steve. I thank you! You always have been a great help with your sincere and objective feedbacks. I also know you are more interested in the Gold Racer than the current one. When the gold version is close to finalization, I will definitely share more info.