Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Equinox, Gold Monster, & Arizona Gold

12 hours ago, fredmason said:

I am sure that the urge to dig her target was far stronger than any desire to test the 800...even after all these years  and good intentions I just start digging! I want to see the gold-right now!!!

fred

Guilty as well. I ment to  Check the Nox on a target before digging it. But failed. I had to put my other unit in the truck lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On the 2nd video when he was having trouble recovering that target with the EQ & used the Gold monster to retrieve it. It turned out to be what seemed like a bit of rusty ferrous, I wonder what the gold chance indicator was saying that he didn't show.

JW :smile:

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 12:44 AM, Ridge Runner said:

JW

Like you said if left in the ground would have been a true test of the Equinox on gold . The trouble is that little word if .

What I really want to see is that 6” coil in action like Bill was talking about.

Being we live in a in perfect world how can I expect Bill’s video to be any different.

i’m Looking forward to his next video he makes.

Bill I thank you for your hard work and just seeing that pretty face is a pleasure to behold .

That’s the way it is Bill and that is some got it others got to go get it.

Chuck

I will get out this weekend and actually hunt with the EQX 800 as I have used it enough now to have a head full of things I want to try. I do agree it will be a great gold VLF and really looking forward to the 6 inch coil. The EQX is killer on coins etc. too.....

On 6/13/2018 at 12:17 AM, kiwijw said:

On the 2nd video when he was having trouble recovering that target with the EQ & used the Gold monster to retrieve it. It turned out to be what seemed like a bit of rusty ferrous, I wonder what the gold chance indicator was saying that he didn't show.

Sorry about that and the old nugget hunter in me makes me ignore the screen and dig all targets. Will try to force myself to look 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If that’s you Bill... welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Sorry about that and the old nugget hunter in me makes me ignore the screen and dig all targets. Will try to force myself to look 😏

Nice to see you on here Bill. 👍 Welcome. I know all too well the urge to just dig a signal....even when doing a video shoot. :smile: There is usually quite a bit going on when trying to cover all on the video with settings & options &........everything else.  Thanks for the efforts you go to in doing your footages. It is appreciated. I enjoy your channel. Now get out there & kick that skunk. :laugh: 

Best of luck to you out there

• Like 1

Yeah Bill welcome out of the shadows haha. You have a lot of experience to share, I know this first-hand. It's fun to know you are around. And yes, the Equinox is a killer on coins, can't wait to try it in the goldfields.

• Like 2