Monday It Is

aussiedigger

First off thank you Steve for letting me join your forum :)

Just thought I'd share  my excitement

I pick up my GPZ 7000 Monday morning. As I know my supplier, I have been lucky enough to unpack it put it together and charge the battery.  ( what a beast )

Cant wait for Monday morning as I'll be on the way straight out to the Gold fields.

ad...

post-577-0-18398800-1424453273_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Letting you? Thank you very much for joining!

This is a place for people to have fun and be able to enjoy discussing or even bragging about their detector. Down talk and negative crap people can take elsewhere.

There is nothing I hate more when I am detecting than negativism. It is hard enough to keep a positive attitude when it is raining and I am not finding gold without having to listen to somebody bitch.

So yes, let's have fun and share the excitement. That is what detecting is all about for me and my wish for everyone here is to experience that also. Every detector I ever get I am the kid at Christmas time with the toy in the box and a big smile. Best of luck to you with your new toy!

• Like 2

Dang it even comes with your name embossed!

Good luck, I am envious; you have the latest toy and you are in Oz too...

fred

Cheers mate B)

ad...

Letting you? Thank you very much for joining!

This is a place for people to have fun and be able to enjoy discussing or even bragging about their detector. Down talk and negative crap people can take elsewhere.

There is nothing I hate more when I am detecting than negativism. It is hard enough to keep a positive attitude when it is raining and I am not finding gold without having to listen to somebody bitch.

So yes, let's have fun and share the excitement. That is what detecting is all about for me and my wish for everyone here is to experience that also. Every detector I ever get I am the kid at Christmas time with the toy in the box and a big smile. Best of luck to you with your new toy!

Onya mate

Only got off the phone yesterday with a fellow Minelab Treasure talk tester of yours.Re the GPZ 7000

You guys are amazing with the amount of free time knowledge and expertize you so willingly give on forums and to Minelab. Only at times to be ( if you pardon the pun ) Dammed if you do dammed if you don't by some members.

I quite simply was taught by my folks if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything.

cheers

ad...

• Like 1