Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Father's Day Contest - Win $500 From Minelab!

In celebration of Father’s Day, we (Minelab) have a great competition for all the wonderful Dads out there! To support our Minelab fathers, we want to hear about your family experiences detecting. You could win a USD $500 Minelab voucher and backpack filled with Minelab accessories!

Enter here: https://www.minelab.com/father-s-day-competition-2018 

This competition will run from June 12th to June 26th. Terms and conditions apply.

minelab-fathers-day-contest.jpg

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Another forum member was wondering what the price of the new Goldmaster 24K might be in Australia. In the course of researching that, I see Goldsearch Australia is closing down.
      Does White’s have any other dealers in Australia?
    • By tom reilly
      What a world of difference of the level of service in the new Pa. location from Florida.I was having  s lot of static and signal breakup on the wireless Avantree phones I had for my 600.I first thought it was the phones but alter testing a second pair it was clear it was the machine.Contacted the service center and they sent me a shipping label for UPS so it was no cost to me.I sent it in on a Wed. and they had it on the bench on Friday,They could not find the issue at first,so Jamie went out a got a pair of non-minelab phones and had the same issue I had.He replaced the control pod and I had it back the next Wed. .The difference from when I sent my CTX to Florida was night and day.What a great change for the better!!
    • By Rick Kempf
      In spite of having no particular interest in the link which someone posted on another forum to Minelab’s announcement of establishing a repair facility in France, I looked at it anyway. 

Buried three paragraphs down in this announcement from Minelab about a new repair facility in France was a “gold nugget” which I thought might be of general interest. I have posted the link as well if anyone is interested. I expect that the statement will apply generally - not just for French customers - and it’s very good news in that case.

”We have recently received several queries about after warranty support for the Equinox detector and will publish information about how this will be handled. We would like to reassure French Equinox users that fixed cost and affordable repairs will be available for Equinox outside of the warranty period as well as items such as lithium ion battery replacement.” 

[www.minelab.com]
    • By Stephen newell
      How many characters is a holographic Minelab identification code would be best if it was a GPZ?
    • By Ridge Runner
      I don’t post on the White’s forum and some of you know about this already.
      They have this guy by the name of Jeremy and Tom is calling him Senior System Network Admin.
      Tom made this statement that he takes the customer service side of things to the next level.
      I’m not sure to what level that he has authorization to do anything but maybe in time he’ll come on here . When he so desires he just may be willing clarify this further.
      Chuck
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      GARLAND, Texas, July 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas-based Garrett Metal Detectors, co-founded by 84-year old, fourth generation educator, Eleanor Smith Garrett, is pleased to announce that in response to the terrible tragedy at Santa Fe High School, if the board decides to add metal detectors as a part of their security program, Garrett Metal Detectors will donate a comprehensive metal detection program that includes security assessment, metal detectors, installation and training to Santa Fe High School in conjunction with Lt. Governor Patrick who is making a gift of up to 10 metal detectors to the school.
      In another major announcement, Lt. Governor Patrick revealed that as part of his school safety legislative agenda for the upcoming 2019 Texas Legislative Session, the Texas Senate will create a matching fund program to assist any public school in implementing a metal detection program. This will be a purely voluntary decision by the school district. Schools that buy metal detectors before session will be reimbursed according to the matching program once implemented during session.
      Garrett Metal Detectors co-founder, Eleanor Smith Garrett, praised Lt. Governor Patrick's gift announcement. "Children and their education are my passions, so it is an honor to contribute our metal detection expertise into a comprehensive security plan for those impacted by the tragedy at Santa Fe," she said. "I commend Lt. Governor Patrick as his decisive leadership will further the safety of our children by creating the first school safety program of its kind in the country to protect all Texas schools."
      About Garrett Metal Detectors Garrett Metal Detectors is the global leader of metal detection products for security and law enforcement applications worldwide. For over 50 years, Garrett has engineered the most advanced metal detection products, including walk-through, hand-held and ground search metal detectors for the security industry. Garrett is an International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001:2015 certified company.
      SOURCE Garrett Metal Detectors www.garrett.com