Sign in to follow this  
steveg

For Sale A New Batch Of Custom, Hand Made Carbon Fiber CTX 3030 Lower Rods Are Ready!

Hi all!

I have just completed assembly of another batch of my hand-made, high-quality carbon-fiber lower rods for the CTX 3030; rods are in stock and ready to sell.  More pictures, as well as detailed information regarding the rods, can be found at my website at www.stevesdetectorrods.com. Ordering information and a contact email address can be found at the website, as well.

A couple of announcements...

1.  PRICING 

The introductory pricing on the rods has expired; the new, standard pricing on these rods will be $89 plus shipping.  HOWEVER, I will offer a 15% discount to all buyers who mention this adWith the 15% discount, pricing for the rods for DetectorProspector forum members will be $76 plus shipping.  I will combine shipping costs for any order of more than one rod.

2.  TRAVEL RODS

In addition to standard one-piece rods, am now offering two-piece "travel rods," as a special-order item, to anyone interested.  The rods will be exactly the same as a "standard" rod, except that a threaded, stainless-steel connector is used, which will allow the rod to be unscrewed/disassembled into two, roughly 16" pieces.  Travel rods will normally sell for $135 plus shipping, but DetectorProspector forum members mentioning this ad will receive the same 15% discount as offered on the regular rods.  With the 15% discount, pricing for these two-piece rods will be $115 plus shipping.

Finally, I can send a small sample piece of the carbon-fiber tubing used to build the rods, to anyone who is interested.  Please contact me, if interested in a sample.

Thanks!

Steve

RodClose-prototype.JPG

FullRodDown-prototype.JPG

twopiecerod1.JPG

TravelRod1-fullsizerot.JPG

• Like 4

If I had not sold my CTX I would be getting that travel rod in a heartbeat. Looks like great, high quality work!

• Like 1

Thanks, Steve!

Much appreciated!

Steve

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dan(NM)
      I have a Minelab CTX 3030 that is in excellent condition with very little signs of use that has warranty until Sept. 2019. The machine has never been in the water and has the newer O-rings and armrest. There is a bit of paint missing on the rechargeable battery pack and the coil has the normal scuffs on the cover and there are a couple of scuff marks on the headphones. I'm asking $1575 shipped, payments accepted are Paypal Friends and Family or add 3% for regular Paypal, USPS money order or certified check. The CTX includes the following items.
      11" coil and cover
      Rechargeable battery pack
      Battery charger and cables
      Car charger
      AA battery pack
      USB cable
      WM10 wireless module
      Exchange 2 CD
      Koss headphones
      Andy's CTX book
      A printed CTX manual in a 3-ring binder
      Like new Minelab padded carry bag
      A set of like new Thesaurus deluxe housing covers
      2 sets of replacement O-rings

• By Buzzard
      I have 2 whites detectors for sale
      1 . WHITES MXT.
      6x10 coil
      4x6 coil
      D2 coil 
      stock 950 coil
      works great, got an Equinox and don't use them anymore.
      ASKING 525.00 plus shipping
       2.  Whites MX SPORT
      stock coil 
      7 inch coil 
      headphones
      Asking  600.00  plus shipping
      Open to reasonable offers on 1 or both.
      Located in Golden Valley AZ might be able to meet is not to far......
    • By PG-Prospecting
      I have two coils that i am selling.     The first is a Detech 21X17 sef DD butterfly coil.  Only been used a few times.  It is for sd, gp and gpx detectors.   $375   The second is a Coiltek 12x8 platypus DD coil.  Used only a few times.  It is also for  sd, gp, and gpx detectors.  $200   Feel free to message me if you have any questions.     Thanks!

• By IronDigger
      Recently found gold from the Sierras....total weight 10.30 grams. 415.00 includes shipping w/ signature verification. p.m. if interested. 

• By Rick Kempf
      Nice factory chestmount 4b.  11” coil and Jimmy Sierra chest harness - $250 shipped.

• By dbsmokey
      Used only once.  In mint condition. Comes with box,manual and stock coil.

$500 included shipping/insurance to ConUS. via Paypal gift.  $520 if you prefer not to use Paypal Gift.