A New Concept In Gold Recovery.....

I decide to take out the cons when I get tired of shoveling...LOL Seriously, I just do it at about 1-2 hours. The diaphragms, if using 6 mil visqueen last about 4 hours, so need to be replaced anyway. Visqueen is readily available at most hardware store, and is cheap, so replacing the diaphragm isn't a big deal. I think it works best with some gravel in the mix...just as you mentioned. 1/2" or 3/4" works great. When running wet, even 1" minus works fine. Running the bigger prototype (22") I just picked out the stuff over 2" and fed it. Still recovered the Snake flour(-200).

Part of the patent is that the heavies move in the opposite direction from the tails, which is unlike any other device out there. I think that may be why it recovers really small gold so well. Also, the round shape slows the movement of the material which gives the heavies more time to settle.....another factor that favors fine gold recovery.

Jim

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sent you a PM, Mad.

Jim

I hadn't posted the patent number. So here it is for you guys that might want to take a look at the construction, and operational details. US10159988 B1 I should mention that building one of these, even for personal use, is forbidden under the new patent laws that went into effect in 2012.

Jim

• Like 2

• 2 months later...