Plufy Headphones At Aliexpress

Luis

Acabo de ver estos auriculares en aliexpres. No estoy seguro de lo que valen, pero lo comparto por si le interesa un compañero. La verdad es que se ven bien

Translation from Google Translate: 

I just saw these headphones in aliexpress. I'm not sure what they're worth, but I'll share it in case you're interested in a partner. The truth is that they look good

Plufy deportes auricular Bluetooth csr4.1 banda para el cuello auriculares apt-x estéreo Auriculares con micrófono piel Orejeras

(Plufy Sports Bluetooth Headset CSR4.1 Neckband Headset apt-x Stereo Headset with Microphone Skin Earmuffs)

• The title was changed to Plufy Headphones At Aliexpress

• 2 years later...

Three years ago, I didn't even consider purchasing some from Ali express. Now, they have a bunch of helpful stuff! I couldn't even imagine that I would become so obsessed with this online store.

The first thing I've bought there were headphones in some cute and funny case. Well, they did struggle to deliver them. So, I had to wait for more than one month to get them. It was really annoying because I've lost my headphones at the moment. But, I didn't want to get a new pair knowing that I will get mine any time soon. Later, I've found out that you can track your orders with the ali express tracking service. So, you will know precisely the delivery date.

Isn't that the company well known for selling counterfeit detectors?