I am retired and make these in my spare time. Bags are 1000D fabric. Belt is scuba webbing with fabric cover. 

Finds bag has interior mesh pocket with Velcro closure that will hold a Garrett style pinpointer. Approx size 8”x7”x3” with 4” drop.

Trash bag has mesh bottom with paracord draw string top.  Bag will fold up on belt when not in use. Approx size is 7” diameter x 8”.

Belt is scuba webbing with fabric cover,  Velcro loop on interior and Nexus buckle. Belts will adjust some but needs to be close to jean waist size.

Finds bag, Trash bag and Belt is $113.00 shipped 

66AA540A-F4CC-43CA-B530-E38DC5DBA953.jpeg

425C59B9-1280-4C80-AF50-5EF9DC76CF25.jpeg

6F6FC7CB-5710-4971-92D4-0C99CEB796F7.jpeg

7274EA8F-2D1E-46BA-AD3E-537FBA1F3CCE.jpeg

• Like 3

They are brilliant, you need to incorporate a pick holder for the prospectors amongst us to make the ultimate prospectors finds bag.  You should try get them into metal detecting stores.  They're well and truly worthy.   I would be seriously considering buying one if I lived in your part of the world.  Well done.

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words, everyone that has purchased them are happy.  

• Like 1

Hey taltexan

I can see that you know what you’re doing. I had a upholstery business that I had for years .

You say Texan if that be so just where do you hang your hat ? I don’t wear one but live in San Antonio.

The Best

Chuck

• Like 2

Chuck,

i live between Winnsboro and Lake Fork in Northeastern Texas.  Thanks for the comments.  

I will sell any item individually.  

Finds bag. $45.00

Trash bag $35.00

Belt. $35.00

plus shipping 

• Similar Content

• By dbsmokey
      Used only once.  In mint condition. Comes with box,manual and stock coil.

$500 included shipping/insurance to ConUS. via Paypal gift.  $520 if you prefer not to use Paypal Gift. 

• By afreakofnature
      I am selling my CTX 3030.  This is used but never abused and always well taken care of.  This is probably less used than most, as I am mainly a prospector and not much of a relic hunter.  No more warranty.  Up do to date on all firmware and gaskets.  Everything works perfect.  I will even include my "custom made" travel rod.  I never got to try it, but should work great!

-You get everything that was in the box except the instructions (which can be downloaded from Minelab)

-Original Box (not shown in photos)

-17 inch Minelab coil with extra cover.

-6 inch Minelab coil

-and my custom made travel rod.

(Everything you see in the photos is what you will be getting)

Cash or PayPal Friends and Family (you can even use your Credit Card but PayPal will charge you 4%)

PM me if interested or have questions.

• By Buzzard
      I have 2 whites detectors for sale
      1 . WHITES MXT.
      6x10 coil
      4x6 coil
      D2 coil 
      stock 950 coil
      works great, got an Equinox and don't use them anymore.
      ASKING 525.00 plus shipping
       2.  Whites MX SPORT
      stock coil 
      7 inch coil 
      headphones
      Asking  600.00  plus shipping
      Open to reasonable offers on 1 or both.
      Located in Golden Valley AZ might be able to meet is not to far......
    • By PG-Prospecting
      I have two coils that i am selling.     The first is a Detech 21X17 sef DD butterfly coil.  Only been used a few times.  It is for sd, gp and gpx detectors.   $375   The second is a Coiltek 12x8 platypus DD coil.  Used only a few times.  It is also for  sd, gp, and gpx detectors.  $200   Feel free to message me if you have any questions.     Thanks!

• By IronDigger
      Recently found gold from the Sierras....total weight 10.30 grams. 415.00 includes shipping w/ signature verification. p.m. if interested. 

• By Rick Kempf
      Nice factory chestmount 4b.  11” coil and Jimmy Sierra chest harness - $250 shipped.