Whites New Gold Machine

And target id, dual tones, volume control GMT lacks, etc.

The White's Goldmaster 24K announcement is so new that there are sure to be changes and updates to this page very soon - all information and specifications are subject to change!

White's Goldmaster 24K Product Specification Page

White’s GMK Thread on White’s Detector Forum

whites-goldmaster-24k-metal-detector-studio-photo-large.jpgwhites-goldmaster-24k-lcd-display-controls-large.jpg

This is the detector seen and rumored back in March...

CB0B76FD-A336-47A7-827B-5697EEB57135.jpe

whites-goldmaster-24k-metal-detector-specifications.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know why you had to show me a new toy. I’m bad about jumping on something new before tried and true. 

I went to White’s site to see if just maybe they had something but that’s not to be. I guess it’s so new even White’s know nothing of it.

I’d like to know what that young man from White’s that we adopted by the name of Tom Boykin has to say about this new detector?

What I really want to know is the part that hurts the pocket book ? 

Chuck

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I don’t know why you had to show me a new toy. I’m bad about jumping on something new before tried and true. 

I went to White’s site to see if just maybe they had something but that’s not to be. I guess it’s so new even White’s know nothing of it.

I’d like to know what that young man from White’s that we adopted by the name of Tom Boykin has to say about this new detector?

What I really want to know is the part that hurts the pocket book ? 

Chuck

White's protocol is to first give dealers information on any new product, followed by a general public press release. So it's wise to take any information passed around by said dealers with a grain of salt.

Like the rest of the users on this forum, I know that Nokta/Makro and Minelab are the only companies that release new products.

Tom

Thanks for the quick reply. One of the first things I seen that I like is it comes with two coils.

I just sold a detector that I had to wait on it for a long time because of still waiting on a small coil. This friend told me I’d be sorry I did but I can buy back into it if want.

It was big talk about detecting a coin on edge. I done that the other day with my Sport and the 6” concentric coil. I couldn’t see it but it was standing on edge in the grass. It was a quarter and gave a ID of 80-81

Each his own are whatever blows your dress up! That’s my opinion of things.

Chuck

2 hours ago, tboykin said:

White's protocol is to first give dealers information on any new product, followed by a general public press release. So it's wise to take any information passed around by said dealers with a grain of salt.

I hear you Tom - new stuff is always preliminary information, subject to change.

Speaking of which, here is the new White's Goldmaster 24K specifications page - a work in progress and it will be updated and corrected as new informations comes out.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/magazine/steves-reviews/whites-goldmaster-24k-r164/

whites-goldmaster-24k-studio-photo.jpg

• Like 2