White's Goldmaster 24K - New For 2018

I'll be taking Pre Orders on the new GM-24K this coming Monday, July 16th.  I've been told I can not share any photos until then.  But yes I can now say I have used it and like what I see so far.  Realize I have not used it in all my areas, but have been able to recover two different types of gold at 2 different sites.  Gerry's Metal Detectors at www.gerrysdetectors.com is best way to contact me on Monday.  Hopefully I find a few more this weekend?

• Like 2

Very interesting Gerry of Idaho. July 16th sounds like a good no a great day to be right here to hear what you have to say.

The Best To You Until Then

Chuck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'll be taking Pre Orders on the new GM-24K this coming Monday, July 16th.  I've been told I can not share any photos until then.  But yes I can now say I have used it and like what I see so far.  Realize I have not used it in all my areas, but have been able to recover two different types of gold at 2 different sites.  Gerry's Metal Detectors at www.gerrysdetectors.com is best way to contact me on Monday.  Hopefully I find a few more this weekend?

That's cool Gerry, I would rather the info thing was done the right way, This past years we have had a bit of a mud fest regarding some machines and I would rather things were done the right way because of my respect for all those involved in this machine, I know you will give us the low down when the time is right, keep up the good work,

John.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well White's finally let my post stay Goldmaster 24K and they even put in a link to the advanced user guide....

Goldmaster Advanced User Guide

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...