Review On White’s 6” Six Shooter Coil

I’ve been trying to find the time to truly give the 6” Six Shooter coil a field test.

I had the opportunity several times to give it that test but always fall short of what I wanted.

Today I found myself in a school yard that I never hunted before. On the way in to what I would call a very large play ground area. They had to haul loads of sand in because it so deep I found it hard to walk on.

I had fired up my Sport as soon as I walk in the play grounds. On the way to that beautiful deep sand that I was thinking it had to be hundreds of coins waiting just for me I past some very small bleachers . I made a swing a two but no luck. That sand around the swings was calling even louder now.

I started my hunt around the first set of swings but to my disappointment not one coin did I find. This went on from one play area to another. Oh I’d find a penny now and then but not much I’d say to write home about. I’d walked back to the first swings that I had started from.

Standing there I couldn’t believe I hadn’t no more than I did . My thinking it’s got to be someone hunting this school everyday. I’ve never walked away with something looking this good and so little.

I was not to be put down so I started detecting again. After a few swings I got a signal within a foot circle all reading a quarter. Sure enough it was a quarter not just one but three. From then on I stayed away from the play ground equipment. I was finding pennies dimes with a quarter here and there.

Yes I know any coil could have done what I’ve talked about so far.

I was feeling so good on the coins I found so far I was going to hit those metal bleachers on the way out.

The Six Shooter coil really was shining bright when I was hunting right under that bottom seat that you can see in the picture.I found more coins next to all that metal than I found in that big play ground.

I know it’s more coins to be found under that little bleachers. I would have tried to move it but I think it would have made a change on my out look on life.

I think the people detecting before me didn’t have a small coil like the Six Shooter coil like I did. If they had my finds would been lots less.

If you don’t have the Six Shooter and you have the MX 7 or the Sport then you don’t know what you’re missing.

Chuck

6B7EDADA-E180-4615-82B3-8B86347B42F7.jpeg

• Like 1

Ok here is a little show and tell of the coins found with my Six Shooter.

I forgot to tell you that I did find one ring but it’s about gone as you will see The first row is quarters then dimes at the top one nickel down away in the center is a heart locket and as you can see lots of pennies.

No hunt could be without trash.

Chuck

B295F333-3A68-4C23-BDEC-E50B33F55C20.jpeg

B970835C-06E0-4823-9FFA-E8A958036BB9.jpeg

B8935920-C0B1-4EEA-84C8-43BBF1C94523.jpeg

• Like 3