2018 New Look For The Coin And Nugget Hunter

I was at a loss just where to post this new look for the coin and nugget shooter. So I said this is the best place for all to see.

I had to do something being every time I put my tool bag on before I started detecting it would pull my jeans down. Then when I’d bend over I don’t have to tell you what would show. My wife was always pointing that out to me.

Well lady’s and gentleman I have found What I think that will fix our problem. Lady’s this may be a man problem only but you may want to give it a try.

My wife said she won’t be going anywhere with me wearing my new look. Just think that’s money you already have saved by her staying at home when you go out for dinner.

I must say they may be a little hot now but well worth it. You can find them at Walmart. The brand name is Liberty and they are all cotton.

Get Ready For The New Look For 2018

By Chuck

BE73ED59-311C-43AE-A784-7CE97FF13E18.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wait, didn't I see that picture on a fashion billboard somewhere? You may have some royalties due. Chuck, you are just a little ahead of the fashion curve in your neighborhood the wife will come around, Pretty sure trends across Europe and Asia adopted the style months ago we will be too, taking New York by storm right now, know I saw Johnny Depp in almost the exact pair.

• Like 4

The wise old detectorist.....some day I hope to match. One of my buds in high school used to wear coveralls without a shirt. Big hairy chest...his name was Eddie Musietti. don't know what became of him. But know one ever messed with him. I'll take a look at wally world next time I'm there....My butt still holds my pants up for now but I need to prepare. 

struick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guys beauty is in the eye of the beholder but in this case it may help to be blind.

As we get older we get what you call soil erosion. In other words I never had much of a butt. Now everything is going south but in my case it’s all down hill.

All I can say guys your time will come.

I just gave you something to look forward to.

Chuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Mine have hammer loop which serve as a small pick holder and a pocket on the rt. side for a pinpointer. They are comfortable and its easy to reach inside  scratch an itch. I carry my wallet and phone in the upper pocket, lose proof.

• Haha 2

Hobo

That’s what I like a man that knows what he’s talking about. The scratch part is the best thing about them.

I was going to wear them without a shirt but but as said before everything is going south. I’d have to wear a training bra to make me look young again. I’ll let you think about that one!

Chuck

• Haha 1