Published on Jul 29, 2012 - How to find gold with the Whites GMT. Gerry shows the settings and techniques for finding even the smallest nuggets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Relics & Rings Published on Jan 21, 2019 - Going over the menus and setting on the Tarsacci to see how they affect a few targets in the ground.

• By Gerry in Idaho
      I get asked so many questions in the early Spring about Gold Detectors, one of my specialties.  To help some of you newer members to DetectorPropspector that use a Ground Balance capable VLF gold detector, this video I did a few years back on the White's GMT will help you.  Even if you have the newer Gold Monster 1000 with no Threshold, this video has some recovery tips to help.  Proper Coil Control and correct recovery tools are very important when trying to find tiny gold.

• By Smithsgold
      Panning for Gold on Butte Creek
      Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold. Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! 
      Thanks for watching,
      Jeff

• By Steve Herschbach
      Meteorite hunting in Antarctica... video on BBC....
      https://www.bbc.com/news/av/science-environment-47395480/hunting-for-space-rocks-in-antarctica
    • By idahogold
      And You Thought Gold is Heavy? Wow Monster Pieces 😆 Enjoy! Ig