E.trac Finds 01-07-18 Rings And Coinage

On Thursday/Friday 29-06-18 after finishing work at 9pm Thursday i went to the beach when the weather was very warm , i searched from 1am to 7am and found £37.25p , a Silver ring , a 50 Euro Cent , a US Cent and another small foreign coin , a 13000 mah Power bank , a nail file and a pen . When i got home i  had to go to London Guy's Hospital with Mum on the 10.30 Bus then a Train so Mum could go to see her Surgeon at 2.30pm that will be operating on her right Lung which is possibly Cancerous but they cannot be sure of it in a few weeks time . She definitely has a lump in her Lung so being she has had Breast Cancer in the past we can assume it is Cancer. We got home from there at around 9pm and stuffed into take away Fish and Chips .

Saturday i worked.

Today Sunday 1st July was a really warm day here in the UK and the beaches i go to to detect were heaving big time . I went early at 4pm to see if i could hunt for rings low down and i would hunt the dry tops later when the crowds cleared a bit . Well i started at around 4pm and searched the lower beach in the surf as the tide went out being careful not to drop ET in the oggin , not long into the search i found a small Silver ring and had some coins turn up too . I occasionally searched some spots on the tops which were clear of crowds and found more . At about 7pm i was disturbed by a Romanian woman that her Husband had lost his Wedding ring , she said its the same as hers at 14k and hers read 12  16 on the ET . So for a while i searched for the ring where he said he lost it but didn't find it . So for a while i kept looking for other stuff and found more coinage and another small Silver ring . After a while another detectorist turned up and the man that lost the ring asked him if he could look for it , he was using an older XP machine so as i didn't want him to find it as it would have been embarrassing for my ET i got stuck in looking for it again . The couple were obviously thinking that the ring was lost and had started to leave the beach when i had a 12  15 on my ET , i dug the target and i saw it was the ring . But it wasn't where he said it was . I shouted i have found the ring and they came back to me . He said he was going to give me a reward and gave me £50 . 

I think that he was happy just to have the ring back , being their rings were the same except for size . After that i went hunting for more rings and had another bigger Silver ring and a junk ring , when the crowds cleared a bit more i did the dry and found more coinage .

It is harder than in the past now most people use cashless means of payment but today was quite good though not as good as a few years ago when i could score a ton through the night . I could have stayed through the night but my knees are getting a bit knackered for that and by 11 pm i was knackered so called it a day .

My total for this search was including the reward £94.34p , a US Cent , a 20 Euro Cent , 3 Silver rings , a junk ring and the returned Gold ring .  

Thats the first Gold ring i have found that was found with my present ET and my first 14k . The picture of the Gold ring is taken by my phone on my upturned rucksack.

I would go to the beach on Monday but i have other things to do so my next search is next Friday night or Saturday .

48) £37.25p FOUND 29-06-18 ET.JPG

49) £94.34p plus 14k GOLD RING FOUND 01-07-18 ET.JPG

14K GOLD RING.jpg

14K GOLD RING ..jpg

• Like 9

Wow!  You have a lot going on there Nuke em.  You seem to be very aware of your circumstances.  Thanks for the details.

I was on the Minelab Owners Forum the other day and I saw your name from years ago.  When did you begin your postings?

Mitchel

35 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Wow!  You have a lot going on there Nuke em.  You seem to be very aware of your circumstances.  Thanks for the details.

I was on the Minelab Owners Forum the other day and I saw your name from years ago.  When did you begin your postings?

Mitchel

I cant remember when but around 2010/11 , or at least thats when i posted finds i think.

My scores back then were quite high back then but now they are slipping back as a whole , good while it lasted . But i think this Summer might be good .

Well, a 50lb day is something I've never had.  We have to make our scores here with nice jewelry.  American coins have never been very large in denomination.

Mitchel

Prayers out to your mom from Los Angeles.

Congrats on your awesome day !!!

Soon I will try my hand at beach hunting.