Hi All, I'm new here so first let me be polite and say hello. I have been following and lurking around for the past few months trying to learn as much as i can and thank you to everyone for all the great insight and information. I came here a few months back looking for tips to increase my success with my whites sst, and in the process waded into the riptide of the Gpz. The water has felt pretty good so far thanks to Steve H and the like, so I decided stay in the current and see where it would take me rather than swim for safety. The longshoreman's strike has had everything held up at the docks affecting most US deliveries, thankfully that has now ended and my Gpz is on a UPS truck and with luck I will be holding it in a few days, (big thanks to Chris at Arizona OutBack). The price was higher than I expected and required a lot of rationalization for me... World Series of Poker $10,000 buy in and I could be out in one hand... my boat... on and on, anyway after the sticker shock began to fade a little, my dear wife offered to buy me one for my birthday, can't say no now can I? Will be heading to an American river claim next week and will see how things go for me. I'll give some feedback on how things go one way or the other.

Steve, Rick... Thanks you guys made her smile, she wants to be a good example for all wives around the world. Now it's time for me to make her smile, I'll keep you posted... On the detector.

Clark