My Equinox Has Drowned! And Waterproof Headphones

Have you gotten a replacement?

On 7/3/2018 at 11:53 AM, Thegoldenone said:

My Equinox has been under the water at least 40 hours before this happened! The first thing that I noticed was interference, like the cell phone being too close... then she just went dead!!

Bummer!

And for anyone thinking about getting the Minelab waterproof headphones? Put on your headphones, turn the volume on your machine down to somewhere around 14 and see if you'd like to hunt like that? That's how low the sound is on the Minelab waterproof headphones!

Surely the waterproof headphones were an afterthought for Minelab because I don't think you could hear them if you were under water breathing through a hookah or air tanks!

I'm not sure but maybe they can come up with a download that will help with the volume! 

I'm just waiting for Minelab to get back to me so I can send it in.....

Other than all the little and now an end of days problem........  I love this machine! I have over an ounce of gold jewelry that I have pulled off one beach in about 70 hrs of detecting! 

20180703_142303.jpg

Did you get a replacement as well?

On 7/21/2019 at 3:36 PM, mn90403 said:

Did you get a replacement as well?

I'm actually on my third control pod, the first flooded the second just started going into reset mode all by itself you'd be metal detecting along and bang you'd look down and it was resetting...

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...