Future Manta And The White's TDI

Wish list is one that will ignore nails and still hit on the deep silver.
I tried the same gold experiment (gold ring with nails on top) with my TDI and it will detect a gold ring surrounded by nails.

Manta iron and nails

[www.youtube.com]

TDI iron and nails

From what I understand from reading posts about the Manta, its based on Eric Fosters machines, same as the TDI, the only advantage I see to the manta so far is the super fast timing, 6.5-7 usec which will allow small gold to be found. Remains to be seen what the Manta can actually do.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:28 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

If the Manta simply equals the TDI for performance and is waterproof, then Fisher will have done what White’s has not.

I'm jumping up and down on that.  That could make the best beach detector ever.  No more fear of shorting out the control box by water or even an unexpected rain storm.  But I desire TDI performance ( I have), water proof (I have with the Equinox) and a feature that will allow digging deep silver and not nails. 

• 1 month later...

That became a reverse prophesy. Let me try this then...If the "Mosca" equals the V3i/VX3 in performance and is waterproof, then Fisher will have done what Whites has not.