E.trac Beach Finds 07-07-18 Coinage And Ring

Today i got to the beach at 5pm but because of the bloody football it was very busy with Lager louts and other people . I had to wait quite a while before searching . The beach was similar to yesterday but built up slightly more . I got there at high tide and that held me up too . I think it was near sunset before i got some serious detecting in and by 10.45pm i gave up because there were still too many people on the beach . I had £22.13p , a 1 Euro and another but small Silver ring .

Thats my lot till Tuesday but no sure when on that day . 

Whilst the weather is warm and there are crowds on the beach i will use the ET , it doesn't get the interference the Nox gets .

51) £22.13p FOUND 07-07-18 ET.JPG

• Like 2

On 7/7/2018 at 8:06 PM, Nuke em said:

it was very busy with Lager louts....

?

Just another bonus reading this site -- we get to pick up on lots of lingo which isn't typical in areas we live.

7 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

?

Just another bonus reading this site -- we get to pick up on lots of lingo which isn't typical in areas we live.

Basically to me they are soccer fans that only fly the England flag when their football team is playing . They usually drink to excess and cause trouble . Pissheads is another one for them .