White’s Please Remove Gag Order On Goldmaster 24K

Being it’s limited amount of info coming out on the new White’s 24k gold detector . I feel it has to be a gag order on people testing the 24 K at this time. I know this is something that has to be in while still in the testing stage. With White’s own video of it I see that’s about over of the testing that is.

I’m just trying to keep this part of the forum alive. This is the best news we got going at this time.

Chuck

• The title was changed to White’s Please Remove Gag Order On Goldmaster 24K

The company has not released anything to the greater public as far as announcements. So far all info has been "dealer only." Whether or not dealers have shared that info is not something the company can control.

• Like 2

Works for me. Detector Prospector can be read many ways. I like prospecting for new detectors! The pattern should be obvious by now. I get wind of a new model, and then go nuts trying to collect information together about it. It is half to learn, and half to create unique website content. It is prospecting of another sort.

The dealers are just too busy to post about new detectors. Google "whites mx7" or "whites tdi sl special edition" and you will see this website come up before any other forums.

There is not much to know about the White's Goldmaster 24K really that is not already known. I have a pretty good idea how it will perform based simply on the technical information released so far. The Goldmaster 24K will no doubt be capable of hitting tiny gold about as well as it can be detected, but at the same time like any hot VLF will struggle with bad ground and hot rocks. It's just the nature of the beast (over 30 khz high gain VLF).

With pre sales starting in August and machines rolling out the door in September we will know soon enough.

whites-goldmaster-24k-metal-detector-pho
White's Goldmaster 24K gold nugget metal detector

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If I had a product for sale soon I’d want everyone to know all about it. I have yet to find a business in business for it’s health. 

I wouldn’t let possible customers finding out about this great new product from a leak here and there. I’d have printed material saying just how great this product is and I want them to know their life won’t be complete without it.

White’s may need to stand back and look around. I’m sure if they did they would see other detectors lots like the 24 K are already on the market now. 

If I was ready to pull the trigger on a new gold detector I could wait maybe. Well that’s if White’s is willing to give me a little show and tell .

My trouble if I spend that money I had set aside for a detector I won’t  be back and White’s just lost a sale.

Sitting on something years back may have worked but not today. It’s just too many coming out with great detectors to sit too long on anything.

Chuck

• Like 1

Phrunt

I do know that White’s has in the past had different ones test a new detector before coming on the market . 

Who is some of the people doing the testing I’m not sure. If I said it would be a wag. The thing is if they have lockjaw thanks to White’s what good would it do to know.

Chuck

A few years ago companies use to work with the people who put them on the map but with the birth of forums things have become to unpredictable and out of the companies control so they have to be very careful with whom they share their info with,

needless to say that I have stopped buying detectors because of forums, The machines I bought were proven by prospectors for prospectors, People I trusted, Since then detectors are bragged about and marketed on forums but often fall short so forums are not a safe place to market a new product, I read Steve's prospecting epics over and over along with a few others and seeing those nuggets and the story behind them sold more machines than modern reviews ever could, One guys views on what makes a great detector can be miles apart,

I prefer it the way it use to be done because I see and hear all the hype and then I see those same machines on ebay within weeks of their release, But when you read things like this  https://www.detectorprospector.com/magazine/steves-mining-journal/garrett-infinium-whites-mxt-ganes-creek-gold-nuggets/ and see the results  You just can't argue with that, No need for comparing them to other machines or brand bashing because it tells me if he can do it then so can I, Or at leased I can dream about doing it, But the fact is It gave me the tools I needed and point me in the right direction.

I use to spend a fortune on Treasure Mags but those paid reviews are very hollow and many of the testers have only just started shaving and are easily impressed, I don't mean to throw Steve in the deep end but I wish Whites would work with people like him and Des D again.

I posted the youtube vid on White's forum of the 24K field test only to have it removed by a moderator... Ho humm.......

Here is the response from the moderator and his response.....

So, whatever... I think they are still reeling a little from the MX Sport and the early problems they had with it's release.

The info you posted is "Dealer Only" and should not be released until 1 August. Some dealers and other sites don't honor the dealer agreement and "pre-announce" a new product. If something should change before the actual release date, it just causes problems.

Thanks for understanding.

I am still a White's guy and I really don't visit their forum that much so no sweat, It doesn't change my opinion of their detectors. I will continue to own White's... They do what I need done and do it very well.         :whites: