Ridge Runner

White’s Please Remove Gag Order On Goldmaster 24K

Here is the response from the moderator and his response.....

So, whatever... I think they are still reeling a little from the MX Sport and the early problems they had with it's release.

The info you posted is "Dealer Only" and should not be released until 1 August. Some dealers and other sites don't honor the dealer agreement and "pre-announce" a new product. If something should change before the actual release date, it just causes problems.

Thanks for understanding.

I am still a White's guy and I really don't visit their forum that much so no sweat, It doesn't change my opinion of their detectors. I will continue to own White's... They do what I need done and do it very well.         :whites:

I did the same thing with the same result.

16 hours ago, johnedoe said:

Here is the response from the moderator and his response.....

So, whatever... I think they are still reeling a little from the MX Sport and the early problems they had with it's release.

The info you posted is "Dealer Only" and should not be released until 1 August. Some dealers and other sites don't honor the dealer agreement and "pre-announce" a new product. If something should change before the actual release date, it just causes problems.

Thanks for understanding.

I am still a White's guy and I really don't visit their forum that much so no sweat, It doesn't change my opinion of their detectors. I will continue to own White's... They do what I need done and do it very well.         :whites:

The video is publicly posted on YouTube. That means it has been released for general viewing by the public. I am also not a dealer, which makes that moderator response total nonsense. Maybe dealers can’t comment but everyone else sure can.

All companies know that telling dealers anything is going to leak. That being the case telling dealers is in effect a controlled leak because companies know dealers as a group can’t keep a secret.

I used to post on the official White’s forum just to help people with Whites products but got ran off for posting about the Sierra Super Track. Not a White’s detector I was told, violation of the rules. That did it for me. The last place to go for the latest information on new Whites detectors is the Whites forum.

However, this is a White’s forum also. I think good feedback is important and you guys are doing a good job at keeping it clean. Please keep doing so. Tom at Whites has been trying hard to improve things and the goal is to help him help us.

There are testers for the Goldmaster 24K and at some point we will hear from them. I was not one but that is not White’s fault. I have been busy on other stuff.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Published on Jul 25, 2018 - Some great tricks and tips from Gerry's Metal Detectors on how to use the whites 24k Goldmaster.

• By Gerry in Idaho
      Yes I can now share photos of the new 24K and some finds.  To allow for future posts and knowledge, I'll start this one on the 1st couple times used.
      Earlier this year, I was in discussion with someone at White's and was told be ready for some testing.  Sure enough it happened, I was off & running.  The bad part was, no manual at the time, so trying to figure out a machine while standing on the side of an ore dump hillside was....heck yea...fun as hell.  After all, who reads manuals right. 
      So my 1st hunt goes like this.  2 hours and nothing but bullets and iron to show for myself.  Now I know gold is in the area and I even know gold has been found here.  I decide to do some testing on small, medium and large iron to get an idea of the readout on the screen.  I see most iron reads more on the left and lower numbers.  Good, I'll remember that for Hunt #2. 
      Hunt #2 a couple weeks later (still no manual) puts me back at another crushed and decomposed granite hillside.  This time I realize the numbers not to dig.  20 minutes into my swing and a clear but faint signal is heard.  The ID is jumping back and forth (to me, means possible small nugget).  Getting it into my cup and using the magnet proves to be nonferrous signal.  Sure enough, my 1st 24K raw crystalline gold nugget (all  of .4 grams anyway). 
      No, I did not find any Monster 1pound chunks of gold, but in a short time with no manual, I did what I wanted and that was to find GOLD with the new 24K.  The ability to learn a machine takes time and I prefer to be by myself.  I also want to know what a detector does in a variety of field conditions and that involves time and travel.  Time is such a limiting factor for me, as I also run a business and need to make sales of detectors to keep fuel in the truck to go back out and learn more.  And once I get the manual in my hands, I'll learn much more.
      The photos are of my 1st 24K gold find.
      Yes I can start taking Pre Orders today, so call Gerry's Detectors in Boise, Idaho to get on the list. (If I do not answer, please leave a message).
      Update, yes I did get a manual and it made a world of difference with more gold and knowledge to share later.

• By Steve Herschbach
      White's Goldmaster 24K LCD Screen and Touch Pad Controls

White's GMK Screen Icons and Controls Explained

White's GMK Quick Reference Card - Click image for larger version
      White's Goldmaster 24K Information Page
      White's Goldmaster 24K Quick Start Guide
      White's Goldmaster 24K Advanced Guide
      Forum threads tagged whites goldmaster 24k
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      Go west young man and be sure to take a VLF gold detector.  That was the dream I had...so I packed the rig and off I went.   My research showed load gold and so I knew the potential for some VLF pickin was possible.  The White's 24K performed as I had hoped.  Photos of a few more specimen pieces.
      Yes I did get a manual and it makes a world of difference.  I think I'll go back to another site I found a picker and with the new settings, I should be able to and some more to the poke.  After all, mama needs more shoes.
      I'm expecting to have new in box detectors to sell and of next week.  Contact me for details.

• By snakejim
      New white's video    

• By Gerry in Idaho
      Interesting find with the White’s 24K the other day.  Usually I find rough raw natural gold in ore dumps.  I find round smooth nuggets in the deserts and ancient river channels, even find them in tailing on occasion along with a few other places.
      Here is nice chunky 1/3 oz speci with semi clear white quartz on one side glittering with gold particles and broken wire like seams.  The top side has some rough quarts all blackened (not sure what it is) and a nice rounded crown of gold on top.  On the edge are a few perfect tiny quartz crystals.  Something had to cause the smooth rounding and I have not witnessed this in ore dump finds.  Anyone have a guess of the black and what caused rounding on the crown?  Is there a way to get the black off without changing anything else? 
      The 24K has been a fun machine to test and I’m very pleased with it so far on the sites I have selected.
      Thanks for your opinions and expertise.