Looking For A 24K

If you too wanting to know more about the new White’s Goldmaster 24 K stay tuned.

Gerry of Idaho says he will be taking pre-orders come this Monday July 16th and at that time will be freely to talk about the 24 K.

I’m sure we have other White’s dealers may be willing to talk more too at that time.

Just think we have just three more days maybe to find out if the 24K is worth the wait.

Chuck

I completely re-edited my post so to bring it back up to the top I had to reply to it myself.

Chuck

Just think two nights and when you get up Gerry with others White’s dealers can tell you more on the 24K.

Gerry has said he will be able to take pre- orders of the Goldmaster 24K on July 16th.

We have yet to hear from Digger Bob another White’s dealers that post here now and then.

Chuck

Just one more night and when we wake up on the 16 th of July we should be hearing more on The Goldmaster 24 K.

Gerry has said at that time he will start taking pre-orders on the 24K.

I know we have more than one White’s Dealer on the forum and hope they will chime in too.

Chuck

Well I went to sleep and woke up and this is the day I for one have been waiting for. 

? So Don’t rain on my parade .

Here is this New White’s Goldmaster 24K ?

Chuck

Ridge Runner,  It is time and I just posted a little tease info & nugget.

Gerry 

Thanks for any info you post on the 24K.

On the tease I dated one years back but I’ll say no more.

Chuck