My Kit + Finds So Far - Around 6 Weeks Use

Apologies if im posting a lot, but im really into this hobby. 

My finds arent stunning by any means, but it does show that this machine is very capable!  Its only a matter of time before the treasure is found, hehehehehe.

Cheers Peeps!

Edit: You may think this is a lot of finds for the amount of time ive been hitting it, but kindly take note, i was informed one location was the spot of an old wishing well.  LOL.

Andy

P1030002.thumb.JPG.64dfabbc28a1b5a58c22c03cdf45f283.JPGP1030001.thumb.JPG.651bf18ed4e4f3625f212686b997a35c.JPGP1020999.thumb.JPG.fdfcccb3f689057eff6f5510570baa95.JPGP1020996.thumb.JPG.2dc996e656e7f7b2248b8fec06a584c6.JPGP1020995.thumb.JPG.f4a325162f598c3d6761b8433ae985d0.JPGP1020994.thumb.JPG.40f6fa9b22af42c92353f8623da37ca1.JPGP1020993.thumb.JPG.9ee31fd7f3cfe2c61faaa7781258614a.JPGP1020992.thumb.JPG.e60974426b5445160dc630e0ebe7ab44.JPGP1020991.thumb.JPG.0f99a07db861b9df68bdcf6bc6a560c7.JPGP1020990.thumb.JPG.8354a3b0436aef3ac358af28b5c0f46a.JPG

P1020998.JPG

• Like 7

• The title was changed to My Kit + Finds So Far - Around 6 Weeks Use

Now here's an irony -- the other day in a different thread we were talking about our US Independence (from Britain) Holiday and you find a coin with the one and only George III's likeness on it!  Looked him up in Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_III_of_the_United_Kingdom

to make sure he was the guy Thomas Jefferson (and friends) despised and sure enough, one and the same.  Sixty year reign!  And the coin you found and show above was apparently minted in the last year of his life. 

Small world....

• Thanks 1

Whooa !!!!  Man !!!! Whooa !!!!  Totally awesome finds !!!!

I love the way you arranged your gear. This post made my day.

By the way... where did you get that utility belt? I need one of those.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Now here's an irony -- the other day in a different thread we were talking about our US Independence (from Britain) Holiday and you find a coin with the one and only George III's likeness on it!  Looked him up in Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_III_of_the_United_Kingdom

to make sure he was the guy Thomas Jefferson (and friends) despised and sure enough, one and the same.  Sixty year reign!  And the coin you found and show above was apparently minted in the last year of his life. 

Small world....

Howdy GB,

Now that is interesting!

My life has been full of synchronicities and coincidents, almost as if there is a puppet master ?  I wont get into that one ....  heheheee!!

But that is really cool GB!  Do you know at first, i thought it was a roman with that big fat head on it, then i realised, oh nope ... its just fat George.  Probably my nicest coin to date that one.   But yeah ... defo a very small world ? 

3 hours ago, Happa54 said:

Whooa !!!!  Man !!!! Whooa !!!!  Totally awesome finds !!!!

I love the way you arranged your gear. This post made my day.

By the way... where did you get that utility belt? I need one of those.

Hi Happa, good to meet ya buddy, thanks for your kind words,

I got it off ebay seller, it was his last one, but if you look around online under molle belts, there are a few options. I like it cus you can add more pouches as you need them.  I use one for a water pouch - which i have a tube going straight to my pie hole so i can detect and slurp at the same time.  Hhehehe.  I have one for my trowel, one for the finds, profind attaches easily, and thats about it really, i would carry a nice colt peacemaker too, but over here we have ninnies in control ? 

Cheers matey!

15 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Posting is what forums are about! Great finds - I really appreciate your enthusiasm!!

LOL ... Now youve done it, you'll never get rid of me now ? Cheers Steve, you've got a great friendly forum here, nice to be part of it. thanks.

18 hours ago, staffydog33 said:

Nice finds dude.....love all your gear!!

You are well kitted out there mate!!

If any machine is capable of finding it, then If the Equinox coil passes over it, then it WILL be found!!

Matt

Cheers Matt! Good to meet you bud,

Indeed, this machine is bloody AWESOME.  Wishing you the very best finds too!!

8 hours ago, nightforce53 said:

I also like your utility belt , where can I get one ?

Hi Nightforce, 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302778200124

Hope he can get you one!

• 1 month later...

Thanks Forever-T

You chaps simply wont believe how much I have found and accumulated now! 

I've been targeting only silver the past 4 weeks and have 2 top notch sites ive been hitting HARD.

I'm currently looking for a new job, so had lots of spare time on my hands.

I'll post some pictures ASAP.

Andy ?