Here is a picture of the Buckle I found in it's display case. It is always nice to dig up some history and be able to share it with others. 

IMG_20180709_211209_246.jpg

• Like 9

You dug all those FT?

On 7/16/2018 at 9:42 PM, Happa54 said:

You dug all those FT?

All of them but the 2 shoe buckles in the bottom right, my buddy Donnie dug and gave me them for the collection, I trade finds with him for decoys he carves and we sometimes trade finds for finds.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:37 PM, Tnsharpshooter said:

Nice pic.

Thanks for sharing.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:42 PM, Happa54 said:

You dug all those FT?

Thanks guys, here are some of the buttons on display that I traded to my buddy Donnie for decoys he carves. We would just give each other stuff but it's fun to trade LOL. I also included the Eagle plate in the top left of the second picture that I wish I had in the display. I sold it at a time I was being pressed to get a second job. At the same time I would rather detect in my spare time so I sold it to purchase books for college.

IMG_20160814_135736.jpg

IMG_20160225_234034.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By calabash digger
      Went to the low country in the heat....

• By goldrat
      Last post  I mentioned I would put up a short report on a few hours with the Equinox . I haven't detected for several months due to my legs starting to break down . It was frustrating having a SDC out of use and now a brand new NOX . The surgeons report was handed down to me and I was about to have a bilateral double hernia operation . Message came through loud and clear that there would be no vigorous activities for 8 to 12 weeks after operation . Bugger I thought with 4 days before hospital , can't do much more harm to body , better give the NOX a swing . I went to an old miners camp (1850's) where I started detecting in the early 80's with a Garrett Deepseeker . Biggest rubbish dump ever for me , but occasionally I would find a coin or relic . Time to try the new kid on the block in standard field 1 . Well I got the shock of my life and my success revolved around a few very slow hours of detecting . Can't wait till I get the green light and can detect daily . In the pics there is a Australian half penny dated 1943 , I found that on the way home at a trotting track / cricket ground which closed 60 years ago . I have a further 8 weeks of rehab before the NOX comes out for round 2  !!!!!!!!! Can't wait . Enjoy the pics .
      Cheers
      goldrat

• By Gerry in Idaho
      Anyone a Pistol Expert? I just dug this banger of a find. Minelab Equinox 800 sniffed it at only 10". Please share with your gun buddies and we'll get it figured out. It is one of my cooler Idaho digs.  Oh, and if you have been lucky enough to have found a pistol or gun, please share story and photos on here.

• By Gerry in Idaho
      Help ID this save. I think it is a hand cuff, but not sure of age or style name. Was found at 1800's mining town site by Lisa P with a Garrett AT. We found Seated Liberty Silvers, IH Cents, a Large Cent, Chinese Coins, Tokens, enough dodads to cover a big barn and she shows us this. How rare is this find? If a hand cuff - My family and I started detecting early 70's and non of us have ever recovered such an incredible find. I have thousands of customers across the US and I do not recall any of them sharing a photo of one. May not be worth much in actual dollars, but in rarity it is more scares than a gold coin. If you know of someone or a site that can share some light on this discovery, please share. Lisa easily gets my vote for best find. Hats off to another Lady Digger.

• By foreverteachable
      I hit an old sports field that had produced old coins for some of the veteran treasure hunters before me but uunfortunatelymost of it had been covered with fill so I hit the woods where people had camped in the late 1800s. It has been a while since I found a coin there but luckily I was and was reminded of the old dump while walking the creek. I found the spoon on the bank next to an old piece of tin fashioned into a plate.