You dug all those FT?

On 7/16/2018 at 9:42 PM, Happa54 said:

You dug all those FT?

All of them but the 2 shoe buckles in the bottom right, my buddy Donnie dug and gave me them for the collection, I trade finds with him for decoys he carves and we sometimes trade finds for finds.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:37 PM, Tnsharpshooter said:

Nice pic.

Thanks for sharing.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:42 PM, Happa54 said:

You dug all those FT?

Thanks guys, here are some of the buttons on display that I traded to my buddy Donnie for decoys he carves. We would just give each other stuff but it's fun to trade LOL. I also included the Eagle plate in the top left of the second picture that I wish I had in the display. I sold it at a time I was being pressed to get a second job. At the same time I would rather detect in my spare time so I sold it to purchase books for college.

IMG_20160814_135736.jpg

IMG_20160225_234034.jpg

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By calabash digger
      Site was slim pickings but coughed this up.

• By groundscanner
      Here are my best finds from my last two trips with my new Equinox 800.  The site is an old plantation that has been under continual cultivation since the 1830's.   All detecting took place in plowed fields with over 180 years of accumulated nails, iron farm implements, and assorted trash.  Running the 800 with no discrimination sounds like machine gun fire due to the massive amounts of nails and other iron (I wasn't searching this way though!).  I was running the 800 mostly in Field 1 and occasionally in Field 2.  Field 1 was a touch quieter. 
      I found 6 Tax Tokens, a V nickel, a buff, and one Jefferson nickel; 5 pennies including one IH;  one merc and one 1876 Carson City seated liberty dime.  I was very excited about the CC dime since this is a Mississippi site and I have never found one before.  Unfortunately both dimes have plow marks.  This is not uncommon considering the amount of cultivation.
      Additional finds included a nice flat button, bridle boss, several brass rivets, heel plate, and other whatzits.  The smaller rivet was fairly deep.
      Considering the amount of trash I was very impressed with the 800.

• By calabash digger
      Went hunting 2 days in the Low country.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Daniel Teague Published on Dec 27, 2018 - Took the 4800 to the bad dirt bullet site with the new to me DeTech Spiral 15" coil.  Also had the Nox 600 with me with the 12x15 coil too, just to play around with it.

• By groundscanner
      I am curious to know which mode the relic hunters prefer for finding buttons and why.  Field 1or 2?
      Thanks