E.trac Beach Finds 10-07-18 , 925 375 Dia And Coinage

Last night after i finished work i went to the beach for a 9pm start . The tide was in and i would work it out all night if it was worth it or if i could stay awake .

I did the dry tops for a few hours then looked down the lower beach but it has built up in many places . But i did find a Silver chain and on the pendent it say 925 375 DIA , its all a bit knotted up . So i presume thats Silver , 9k Gold and Diamond . I had a good session on coinage but not as good as it should be , the weather was a bit chilly and cool yesterday so i didn't expect much . Near the end of the search i found 2 cufflinks , not Silver .

I finished at around 2.30am as i was knackered and my bed was calling . I walked a few miles so that was enough exercise for me . 

In this search i found the Silver/Gold chain , a foreign coin and the chain , the cufflinks and £35.87p in coinage .

Today i wont be out , i need sleep . Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

52) £35.87p FOUND 10-07-18 ET.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

• Like 3

I love to hunt the beaches at zero dark thirty.  So relaxing and no people or competition!  Seems like you had quite a fruitful hunt.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

4 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

I love to hunt the beaches at zero dark thirty.  So relaxing and no people or competition!  Seems like you had quite a fruitful hunt.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Not a bad hunt . But it should be better . There was someone on the beach during the day yesterday maybe more than one ? i saw him when i drove past working . 

High powered snipers riffle and second amendment came to mind LOL

Nice pendant on the chain.  Those cufflinks are intriguing.  You say they aren't silver.  They certainly look clean so either fresh drop or they are made of a metal that is quite resistant to salt water.  316 Stainless steel?  Platinum (I hope, I hope)?

You dig a lot of coins in your neck of the woods. I don't know anything your currency but how much is this in US currency?

Thanx for showing your finds

1 hour ago, Happa54 said:

You dig a lot of coins in your neck of the woods. I don't know anything your currency but how much is this in US currency?

Thanx for showing your finds

Just over $50 . 

Did better today.