No Old Coins But I Found Some Silver :-)

I hit an old sports field that had produced old coins for some of the veteran treasure hunters before me but uunfortunatelymost of it had been covered with fill so I hit the woods where people had camped in the late 1800s. It has been a while since I found a coin there but luckily I was and was reminded of the old dump while walking the creek. I found the spoon on the bank next to an old piece of tin fashioned into a plate. 

20180713_200900.jpg

• Like 3

That is excellent FT. You consistently get a good mix of finds. If only I were not too selective on what signals I dig I'm sure I would have cool stuff other than coins. 

Congrats and keep showing your stuff.

Thanks again Happa and I love taking pictures of what I find and finding it so I'm sure you'll see plenty more! I too like just going for certain signals such as the 12s and 20s and above with the Equinox but when they become absent the 14s-19s can be interesting ? I'm lucky to live in an area that has seen activity for hundreds of years so it is often worth it for me to check out the repeatable  vdi's that don't change by more than 1 number. I'm always hoping for gold but I've only found 1 gold ring in a memorial stash and I actually left it there because I believe somebody had buried it with a lot of other trinkets in memory of someone. I also got a weird feeling that I should leave it be ? I'm still hoping for that gold coin though and when gold prices go up I start to think of that golden Ruby class ring that was in the stash/cache ?

• Like 1