New White's Goldmaster 24K & Gold Find. Taking Orders Now

Yes I can now share photos of the new 24K and some finds.  To allow for future posts and knowledge, I'll start this one on the 1st couple times used.

Earlier this year, I was in discussion with someone at White's and was told be ready for some testing.  Sure enough it happened, I was off & running.  The bad part was, no manual at the time, so trying to figure out a machine while standing on the side of an ore dump hillside was....heck yea...fun as hell.  After all, who reads manuals right. 

So my 1st hunt goes like this.  2 hours and nothing but bullets and iron to show for myself.  Now I know gold is in the area and I even know gold has been found here.  I decide to do some testing on small, medium and large iron to get an idea of the readout on the screen.  I see most iron reads more on the left and lower numbers.  Good, I'll remember that for Hunt #2. 

Hunt #2 a couple weeks later (still no manual) puts me back at another crushed and decomposed granite hillside.  This time I realize the numbers not to dig.  20 minutes into my swing and a clear but faint signal is heard.  The ID is jumping back and forth (to me, means possible small nugget).  Getting it into my cup and using the magnet proves to be nonferrous signal.  Sure enough, my 1st 24K raw crystalline gold nugget (all  of .4 grams anyway). 

No, I did not find any Monster 1pound chunks of gold, but in a short time with no manual, I did what I wanted and that was to find GOLD with the new 24K.  The ability to learn a machine takes time and I prefer to be by myself.  I also want to know what a detector does in a variety of field conditions and that involves time and travel.  Time is such a limiting factor for me, as I also run a business and need to make sales of detectors to keep fuel in the truck to go back out and learn more.  And once I get the manual in my hands, I'll learn much more.

The photos are of my 1st 24K gold find.

Yes I can start taking Pre Orders today, so call Gerry's Detectors in Boise, Idaho to get on the list. (If I do not answer, please leave a message).

Update, yes I did get a manual and it made a world of difference with more gold and knowledge to share later.

24K1stA.jpg

24K1stB.jpg

24K1stC.jpg

• Like 4

Gerry 

Standing by waiting for more words of what the 24K has to offer when you have the time.

The Best!

Chuck

• Like 1

The black thing is the Push Button to release the Battery from the back.  Has one on each side and you engage them at the same time.

• Like 1

So what is your initial impression of the 24K?

Despite your lack of manual and limited hands on time?

So what’s it like on small gold around.05 and smaller?.

That’s the true test of its abilities and what depth are you getting them at?.

Cheers