LRL 7000 - Let's See Minelab Match This!

Hi all,

I bought some L rods long ago, super sensitive with nylon bearings to make them even more sensitive.

If you like the idea, consider those that have a witness chamber, to place a small piece of the material you are looking for within.

Yes, they help round out my collection of gold and rock hunting stuff, and simply can be looked at as a donation to the folks that make such things.  Just like my hundred dollar pick complete with it's own stamped serial number from Arizona I bought years ago, with metal that tends to bend when prying out a rock.  But it is sure a good looking thing!

Have a great day!

Gary/Largo

They are well made and I like well made stuff. These do have nylon bearings. Sad thing is I do not know who makes them - they came as you see them - and I do not even know which vendor I bought them from! Just some folks with a booth and a lot of stuff. I paid cash and did not even get a receipt. They were selling piles of them which is how I noticed them - all the people walking around with a set.

post-1-0-26293500-1425312064_thumb.jpg

Ebay has some copper rods like that and Hoosier Hannah in Indiana from Ebay makes them with wood handles or copper, your choice. American Society of Dowsers ( ASD) in Vermont has some. Heck, they are having a big meeting in March down in North Carolina I hear. Plus they have an annual meeting in Vermont as well. I need to go sometime before I get too decrepit.My lapis lazuli pendulum broke and I have it taped together for now.I use it to dowse maps and aerial photos for possible gold locations.Sometimes it does work. But I have my failures too.

I think they need to rewrite the seasons on our calendars with this global warming thing. I figger we have 5-6 months of winter now, 3-4 months of summer and maybe a month each of spring and fall in NE Illinois anyway. Whats it like in the rest of the US? Hard not to get depressed and eat too much being cooped up indoors for so long?  At least March is here again but still cold and heaps of snow on the ground. Is it any better in Reno, Steve?