Terra Beach Finds 19-07-18

After finding that the compound that i wanted to search yesterday was not cleared i went back this morning for an early start if it was today . But when i got there at 7am i found that it would be a few hours yet . So i wasted 2 hours till the bank was open so i could put some money in then After that i got a Bus and traveled a mile West . When i got to that part of the beach i found there were a few holes so i knew someone else had searched it . In any case i got to work and found that who ever it was had missed a few targets and by the time i finished and got to the main beaches i search i had a bit over £18 in coinage . I didn't find any gems .

When i got to the compound they were not long in clearing the fencing . Another detectorist was in the area and we both went in to the area once opened up , that was about 12.30pm and stayed there till we had searched all the area that the Footy fans were sitting on . By about 4pm Michael the other detectorist had just over £25 and i had just over £40 and some Euro Cent coins and 2 US Cents.

So my total for today was £59.33p , 1.10 Euro's and the US Cents .

During the search my Terra kept cutting out , i changed the batteries but it did it again . I think there is an issue so i will contact my Dealer and see about getting it looked at when i can . Not keen on sending it away because it means using my ET on the tops and thats hard and heavy work in this heat . I will see if the Terra can soldier on till the end of the School Holidays at the beginning of September .

56) £59.33p FOUND 19-07-18 XT.JPG

50 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I can't believe how much you find, constantly, very impressive.

It is still quite good but its getting harder to find , have to put in the hours for much less than in the past . 

Here's another search from the past on 5 October 2015 with my only so far 11.6g Platinum and the next on 7 July 2013 , the next on 13- July 2013 and the next 27 August 2014 with a Gold ring.

There were others on 2012 but i dont have pictures.

103) £104.99p PLUS 11.6g (950) PLATINUM RING  FOUND 05-10-15 E. 11.JPG

67) £90.40p FOUND 07-07-13 XT.JPG

69) £171.51p FOUND 13-07-13 XT..JPG

88) £143.58p + 9k GOLD RING FOUND 27-08-14 XT.JPG

• Like 2