New Whites TDI Beach Hunter

That’s about like the electric company and the gas company being competitive.Each was trying to have a saying to out do the other .

The gas company just really couldn’t think of something good. So they just said let’s beat electric.

The electric company had trouble too coming up with something. So they just said lets pass gas.

If it is a morale of this story it would be .

White’s if you sit around passing gas Fisher will pass you by.

Chuck

• Haha 1

I guess you could say I made a funny on the post before this one but In the real world of business it’s not.

All detector companies has got to make a profit to pay bills and to keep people employed.

I for one want all of them to do good .It’s some I’ve never had a product of theirs and I don’t know If I ever will. That don’t make what they sell bad but like everyone else I just have my likes and dislikes .

So buy what you like and don’t bad mouth the others.

Chuck

I had a week of salt water beach hunting in 2016 using only the TDI SL and can say for sure I dug coins and rings to over the 12" mark using the stock 12" coil.  Very capable machine even in the soggy wet sand areas.  I kind of cheated the water proof thing by covering the entire control box with a 2 gallon zip lock bag.  Hope to go again this year, but the Equinox will by my go to machine.  Now on the other hand if there was such an animal as a water proof PI from Whites it would be going for sure.  That is how confident I am.

• Like 1

We need this to market now......actually yesterday....are you paying attention :whites:

Tony

I second that. All in favor say I. Okay the I’s have it.

Well that done a lot of good.

What I’d like to know is how that guy in Mexico get his hands on one ? I live in south Texas isn’t the near enough to Mexico to get one?

Chuck

One more thing on the waterproof White's PI, I need some discrimination.  I know you can adjust the GB to help to some degree, but an actual way to filter out nails and keep the same settings would be great.  Hey if you're going to wish, wish big.

• Like 1

Mark 

I have to agree with you on the wish big!

I say do away with ID and have a live picture on the screen of what’s in the ground. I’d like to add if the coin is face up I’d like to be able to read the date. My reasoning behind this is if the coin is not too old I may not want to dig it.

Here I go again spit in one hand and wish in the other to see what one gets full the fastest.

Chuck

Yes, I posted it on Page 5 of this thread....scroll down a bit and you will find it.