6" Coils Are Here

Good luck Buzzard I hope you get ya some nice nuggets. I mostly yard hunt but have always wanted to go prospecting. 

Thanks , for the most part I have had the best luck hunting coins , I only live about 60 miles from a gold hunting area so I thought I

would give it a try, so far I have never detected a nugget , but there is always a chance.

Getting ready to head out and will report on my findings.

• Like 1

Hunted an iron infested yard this morning that has been hunted a lot. I was very impressed with the 6" coil. I hunted in pk1, 5 tones, recovery set at 7, all metal with the  iron volume turned to 1, sensitivity 21. 

I started swinging slow but after a bit I found I could just swing it and when I heard a good sound just zero in and if it was repeatable good I'd dig. There is a difference between repeatable and good repeatable....I think that's why guys dig way too many rusty nails. I used to be one of them. Lol

Only one time out with the 6" but right now I'm very happy with it. 

20180721_134008.jpg

Screenshot_20180721-133850_Gallery.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, sillllvar said:

The round object is kinda neat! I wonder if it represents the Liberty Tree and the 13 colonies? 

That's what I was wondering myself. It has a lot of detail...I just at this point don't have a clue. Lol

• Like 1