Park And Field Mode On The Beach

Luis

Me gustaría saber si un compañero ha probado Equinox en el parque o en el modo de campo en la playa. En esos modos, es la mejor manera de tomar las cadenas y sería interesante si se comporta bien en la playa. Hasta la próxima semana no podré ir a la playa para probarlo. Si alguien lo ha intentado, me gustaría saber tu experiencia. GRACIAS

Translated for you Luis.

I would like to know if a partner has tried Equinox in the park or 
in the field mode on the beach. 
In those modes, it is the best way to take the chains and it 
would be interesting if you behave well on the beach. 
Until next week I will not be able to go to the beach to try it. 
If someone has tried, I would like to know your experience. 
THANK YOU

Thanks randy. I had copied it from the translator and it should be in English. I do not know what the error was. I am sorry

• Like 1

Hola Luis ,, de el primero  -decha la pagina   en modo  original  -en ingles  para incluir-copiada respuesta -ya tranducida  en el ingles...

• Like 1

Both modes work..... in the dry sand.... not so well if the sand is a wet salt or even damp.   Also, check your disc especially in park mode.   Of the two modes Field 2 is the deepest.   You can play with the tones and set either up pretty much the way both beach modes sound.   Anywhere near the salt water thou...... its the beach modes you will have to use.... beach 1 being the more sensitive.   Those other modes do have the option of single freqs that beach modes dont so running a higher single freq might net you a chain...... but my guess you are going to have a foil ball before a gold ring.... lol.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Also, if you are detecting anywhere with black sand make sure "beach 1 mode" is used.  I learned this on a river hunt where there was a lot of black sand. Quieted the detector right up. Made all those "1s" disappear! ?

• Like 1