Construction Site Finds

Impressive finds, Mark!  Reality is that a promising site trumps detector and even detectorist.  You appear to have all three.

• Like 2

It's obvious you were having a blast at this site. Awesome detecting and finds !!!

Thax for sharing...

• Like 1

Me and I hunting buddy watches this site very close.  Each day they are moving and spreading out more dirt.  At some point they'll spread gravel and it will all be gone.

• Like 1

Stay on it while you can, Mark.   Pretty neat that you might be finding stuff you lost as a kid.

HH
Mike

Wow! Awesome finds. What a loot!

I wish we could do this in Alaska but here with such complexity of land ownership status, top filing of lands, contesting of lands between indigenous peoples versus state and/or federal government land ownership (hostilities not uncommon), and also not uncommon is a lot of mining claims also top filed, etc just makes it a hassle to find who the landowner/ mineral rights owner is to seek permission from. Our local municipalities "allow detectors" but don't allow you to actually look for/ dig into the soils, nor disturb any vegetation! It's a joke ... so is very neat to see what can be found in other places where these legalities are not prohibitive. Am envious of your rights and privileges, but happy for your success and enjoy the pics and backstory of your finds!

Amazing what the road of life brings.  Born in Texas (dad in Airforce), lived and travelled around.  Went to the 1 grade at this site, move to Turkey for the 2nd grade, then moved back here for the 3rd grade (same school) twice, I guess I didn't learn anything in Turkey. And have stayed here my adult life.  My dad was born and raised in this little town.