Any more to the "story"? :biggrin: Don't give too much away.......:rolleyes:

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Now that is a fine video there my friends.  Not only did Tom do a fantastic job of showing the detector, he actually took the time to  explain each button very well.  Hats off to you Tom Boykin and thanks for sharing John.

Heck,  I learned so much I'm heading out to find some gold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great to see some of your Success Digger Bob with the new 24K.  But more important than that..is you on social media sharing your knowledge.  Great to see you and the finds.  

Sorry for my late reply but i am in hospital at the moment. Hopefully they have fixed me up enough so i can swing a coil or two.

John

• Like 1

Hi there John (good name you have there:biggrin:) Sorry to hear of the hospital bit. :unsure: Hope all is/goes well & you get back out there doing what you :wub:.

Best of luck.

JW :smile:

PS. Just noticed out number of posts. You better get cracking, you have three more to catch up with me. :laugh:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah JW I have had a tough week. Its going to take 2 or 3 months to get back on my feet again. I feel like they kicked the stuffing out of me.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

Yeah JW I have had a tough week. Its going to take 2 or 3 months to get back on my feet again. I feel like they kicked the stuffing out of me.

I wish you the best John! Sorry to hear about your hospitalization.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I wish you the best John! Sorry to hear about your hospitalization.  

Thanks mate. I hurt in places i hever Knew i had.

• Sad 1

Hopefully i can get the 24k.  The up side to all this means i can save a few dollars because i am too crook to go spending

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Click on image for larger version....

White's Goldmaster 24K Color Flyer
      White's Goldmaster 24K Information Page
      White's Goldmaster 24K & GMT Compared
    • By tboykin
      We've been getting a lot of questions about the new XGB on our Goldmaster 24k and why it's an improvement over legacy ground tracking systems that you find on other machines. So here's some info (see attached PDF).
      The short answer is that lowering the gain, for example in an Auto-Gain system, is only a way to mask the problem of difficult ground. The real issue is dealing with variances, hot rocks, etc.
      In the coming weeks I can shoot a video showing how this provides a benefit to users, but their successes in the field speak for themselves.
      WhitesPaper_XGB.pdf
    • By tboykin
      Got out this weekend with an old sourdough. Work first (Rye Patch Nugget Shoot) then play after.
      Found this little booger a few inches deep in the alkali. Hot rocks abound, but the XGB was able to help tremendously. My technique for that is find a hot rock, then slowly sweep the coil over both open ground and the rock. Within a few swings the XGB grabs both samples and that's when I hit the lock button and start swinging. Not foolproof but definitely helps you dig less mineral and more metal.
      For any younger guys like me, there is no substitute for putting time in with a prospector who knows more than you. The amount you can learn from them eclipses what you will learn on your own, and it is well worth it.
      Thanks to all on this forum for sharing their knowledge. I don't get out as much as I'd like to so it's nice to bring some gold home every once in a while.

• By Gerry in Idaho
      I say its certainly a keeper.
      3 more specimen nuggets from the 24K Mine. White's new Gold Master 24K metal detector sure is an easy gold grabber.
      What makes it so tough for folks right now is the recent release of the GM-1000 last year and the great (better than expected) Equinox 800 when used on Prospecting Mode.  But folks please don't overlook this new White's 24K.  If anyone who has a clue about VLF gold detectors uses it, I am most certain you'll be quite happy.  I own so many gold machines, it is silly...but at the same time I am a Gold Detector Snob and I try to make sure I know most machines and their capabilities.  The 24K with its new and improved features, turn on/go user friendliness and price point with the 2 coils is a serious contender for those who enjoy VLF gold machines and or the folks who own a Pulse Induction detector and want to start finding gold their PI misses.  Yes the 24K will find gold my 5000 can't see and I have even tested it on high dollar wire gold and nice specimens my SDC and 7000 don't respond on either.  Now I am not saying it is overall better.  I'm saying it is a tool that is needed in your hunting arsenal.
      I'm getting ready to be in the field testing for a while and so if I do not reply back, please realize I am trying to learn more about new detectors to help my customers and their success.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Rege-PA just reported on the DP Forum that a new White's detector is on the way - the White's Goldmaster 24K. I have put a specification page together for the new model and will update it as information becomes available.
      In short it looks like an updated and slimmed down version of the GMT put into the new MX7 packaging. There is now a backlit LCD display with target id information, advanced ground tracking technology, dual tones, and more. The new Goldmaster 24K comes with both rechargeable batteries and a battery holder for eight AA batteries. The stock coil is the 6" x 10" DD and there is a two coil package option with the 6" x 10" DD and a 6" round concentric.
      The White's Goldmaster 24K announcement is so new that there are sure to be changes and updates to this page very soon - all information and specifications are subject to change!
      Check out the new White's Goldmaster 24K specification page
      Detailed Review Of White's New Goldmaster 24K
      White's Goldmaster 24K & GMT Compared

New White's Goldmaster 24K metal detector

• By Gerry in Idaho
      Yes I did take it in the lake.  After all it does have a waterproof coil.
      My new White's 24K put a smile on that girls face that lasted the week.  And her hubby is off the hook for another $10,000 ring set.
      Besides a few lead sinkers, pull tabs and chilly water, what else cold be down there.  Just another Big Bling save and showing other ways the Gold Prospector machine can be used.
      PS.  Steve, I have a 3 minute video clip of it too, but don't know how to post,  it is on my FB.