4 More White's 24K Nuggets

Go west young man and be sure to take a VLF gold detector.  That was the dream I had...so I packed the rig and off I went.   My research showed load gold and so I knew the potential for some VLF pickin was possible.  The White's 24K performed as I had hoped.  Photos of a few more specimen pieces.

Yes I did get a manual and it makes a world of difference.  I think I'll go back to another site I found a picker and with the new settings, I should be able to and some more to the poke.  After all, mama needs more shoes.

I'm expecting to have new in box detectors to sell end of next week.  Contact me for details.

243A.jpg

243B.jpg

243C.jpg

243D.jpg

• Like 5

Gerry

The Goldmaster 24 K is proving to be a great detector. It looks as if White’s has out done themself with another advance in technology for the nugget hunter.

I too believe the person with the knowledge behind the detector and knowing your machine is two factors that goes a long way in the field of nugget hunting.

I seen a person in a school yard detecting and I was driving by yet could tell they didn’t take time to read their manual. This is the problem of so many. 

The first thing I seen that person was doing wrong .They had the coil not flat to the ground.but at a angle that it would have been impossible to get a signal. The next thing they were walking across that school yard with about every two steps equal one swing of the coil.

Remember trying to put your kids swing set together without reading the instructions?

We can be like some stores sell their products. We can be good better are we can be the best in the field where it counts.

If one can you could get training from Gerry in the field but read and re read your manual before going. If at same time you going to pickup that detector from Gerry that’s something one can’t avoid not knowing. Yet we can access the manual on the net and that will go a long ways the first day of training.

The Best to each of you out there on finding your first nugget.

Chuck

PS You May be so lucky to see my petty face there too.

• Like 1

Today I was teaching one of the White's Reps how to find gold and we found some too.  He even recovered his 1st piece alone and was quite thrilled.  Hopefully he shares the video.

• Like 1

Gerry 

You said one of White’s rep.

Well yesterday I sent Tom a message and I get someone else passing him or her off as Tom on my Sport. They started off asking questions that Tom and I had gone over already. I told them this couldn’t be Tom but they never said who.

He had to be out of the office and when you said rep. I was thinking of him .

Chuck

Gerry 

I think it was said the old timers only got 10 percent of the gold. The trouble I see is at the rate you’re finding gold with that new White’s Goldmaster 24K the percentage may flip to 10 percent left.

I sure like your show but again the trouble is not telling where you’re finding. The thing is I wouldn’t either.haha

The Best!

Chuck

• Thanks 1

Chuck,  The reason I can go back with new detectors and still find gold my others missed?  I learned to share photos real well and keep it that way.  I have no troubles "not telling".  It did take me a few years and lessons of hard knocks to realize "gold fever" in some folks is serious.

Gerry I trust three people, me myself and I when it comes to keeping a hot spot a secret.

I know that’s why I coin hunted alone for so many years and never talked about it to anyone.

I find myself doing the same when I get to nugget hunt .

When I started coin hunting it was guys like me were few and far between. Guys now get excited to find silver but then it was about all silver.

Chuck

• Like 1