Sign in to follow this  
Tnsharpshooter

Deus Version 5 User’s Manual (link)

• Like 1

Any idea where the section is that explains how to adjust the reactivity with the headphones?

7 hours ago, Alluminati said:

Any idea where the section is that explains how to adjust the reactivity with the headphones?

See page 25 of above link I posted.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jeff McClendon
      This is a very good video from XP Team USA about tips for avoiding aluminum trash. Can't wait to try some of these on my XP ORX
      Jeff

• By Paris
      Hello everyone; I read the subject and I'm confused 🙂 https://www.detectorprospector.com/magazine/steves-guides/steve-guide-gold-nugget-detectors/
      Since my financial situation worsened, I sold my gpx 5000 brand device and instead bought the xp deus x35 28 rc, vs5 device. The land I work on is high mineral, arhaic places. Findings I am looking for 0.50g - 2.5g electrum coin. Is this detector enough for me? What settings would you recommend to me?
      Thanks to everyone who contributed to the forum.

• By 67GTA
      Just bought the XP Deus and trying to learn the machine. I've watched all the videos I can find about the XP Deus and ground balancing. They are almost all in the UK, and the dirt here in the US is a little different. I've proven to myself in the test garden that the default GB of 90 will not hit my 9"-10" dime. The tracking and pumping method both come in at 78 and the ground reading is 77. At those numbers the Deus will hit my 9"-10" silver dime, but the coil becomes ridiculously sensitive and falses on the slightest bumps. It is impossible to hunt soybean stubble or tall grass. I can manually set it as high as 86-87 and the dime signal almost disappears, but it stops the falsing. Is there something I've missed regarding GB, or is this just a Deus thing? Any suggestions?
    • By Coilpower
      Photo taken last year of cleaned and preserved military buttons from 12th Regiment in NZ Land Wars 1860s using Treborius preservation wax.
      This was when I was getting started with the Tarsacci.  As I was far more familiar with the XP Deus, it found the majority of these, but then when I thought I had cleaned out my gridded patch, I swapped to the Tarsacci and found about another 6 at greater depths in highly mineralised soil.
      It is a crying shame finding these in such condition.....deteriorated from age, fertilisers, lime, animal urine and soil minerals.