Crystalline Gold Finds With New White 24K

Folks have been wanting to see the 24K find small gold.  Heck I really don’t care to chase fly shit specs, but I did decide to hunt some ore dump piles for tiny crystal nuggets.  No they may not be as small, but before you bark…please know your gold.  Crystalline gold does not hit as well as solid pieces and my limited trials with test pieces of small solid pickers does in fact respond louder and farther away than these bits.

Yes I am happy with the results of these finds as I had already hunted the exact same pile before, but to be honest it was before I had a manual and now the manual has taught me even more.

Contact me if you are interested in the new 24K.

24KCB1.JPG

24KCB2.JPG

24KCB3.JPG

24KCB4.JPG

• Like 4

Gerry,

Thanks! for the great feedback on the new White's GMT 24k. I know the gold I and my wife detect for in Colorado a PI detector has difficult time detecting small to medium size specimens of crystalline gold.

I know you haven had a limited time using the new 24k but what's your opinion between the GMT and GMT 24k for performance?

Thanks for the update and any information you are willing to share.

• Like 1

Little beauties; well done, amigo.

• Like 1

Our flies are huge as they buzz the piles of political crap we have everywhere.

Yes the 24K is better than the GMT in many ways...but I would expect it too.  If not, then White's missed the boat.  If not, I would not be sharing as much Success.  Yes there are a couple things I don't care for, but show me a detector I am totally in love with for every situation?  Not going to find one.

The majority of folks who get the 24K will be happier than if they were to get some of the others out there.  Realize you can't please everybody.

• Like 3

I'll grab a 24K over a GMT almost every time.  I'll also have one to a customer before a GMT too.

Plus the 24K has a better price point and is more user friendly.