Wm08+minelab Cable+ Blk Widow/or Sunray

Did you figure it out?

Also, I noticed you refer to the ML adapter cable as "waterproof".  The end that plugs into the detector has the waterproof connector, but the opposite jack end of the cable is NOT waterproof and should not be submerged.  You probably already know that, but just wanted to clear it up for other folks to avoid confusion. 

44 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Did you figure it out?

NO and I am so pissed. I was on the phone with Minelab Tech support today. They want me to try a mono to stereo adaptor in-line. I asked them where I could find one where I am at in Mexico?  They are selling a cable with ZERO testing and letting everyone figure out there own issues. A .75 cent adaptor would of solved this issue and should have been looked after by the MFG. Did they REALLY think someone buying this cable with 1/4 jack was going to use their specific headphones?????  Dave

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I just received that cable and will try it with my various iterations of GG's and Whites H/P's to see if I have issues.  Still not sure why it works with the WM08 but not the detector jack.

I want to make it clear that after 8 hours on the machine now it is NOT working correctly with the WM08 either.