Home Coming For Steve H.

2 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

now reside in Northern California

Humboldt county? May I ask what drove you from Alaska? 

Alaska makes more sense alright, why didn't I think of that?! I suspect the tailings piles on Kenai Pen, same ones I have hit the last 2 weeks and got skunked cuz he found them already lol. 

Indeed, welcome back Steve H.

Andy.

23 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

I would say he drove a vehicle of some sort, Car, 4x4 truck maybe even an aeroplane. I doubt he walked pushing a wheelbarrow or went by horse or mule.....but you never know. :laugh::laugh:?

LOL ... that is a question posed for Jim_Alaska, not Steve. Jim_Alaska use to live here (Alaska) and am curious "what drove him from Alaska" to his present location in Northern California.

52 minutes ago, Mac said:

LOL ... that is a question posed for Jim_Alaska, not Steve. Jim_Alaska use to live here (Alaska) and am curious "what drove him from Alaska" to his present location in Northern California.

Is this a contest? I'll guess two donkeys and a small spider monkey. Those spider monkeys will run you right out of a nice home and when they team up together with donkeys your days are numbered. What's the prize?

Just to get this back on topic. Steve is obviously lurking nearby. I had a couple of the guys clean up his office before he got back but I'm not sure the twins moved on yet. Could one of you guys stop by and do a quick check to see if the girls are still sleeping? I'm thinking Mrs. Steve wouldn't be too happy to find them in her bedroom. :blink:

All you guys who drank all that virtual beer still owe me 62 cents for your share of the virtual keg. If you can't pay up that's going to put some doubt about the next party when Steve leaves town. I know you guys like the cheep swill but the twins are making noises about how they like a better class of swill and they might just go to the upscale "Bill Southern's out of town" party instead of crashing at Steve's. Just a few issues that came up this round, maybe a meeting of the cheep swill lovers is in order before the next party?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kiwijw said:

being cheeky. A play on words

I figured that, but only after I commented ... then couldn't figure out how to delete my comment. 

6 hours ago, Mac said:

Simple....old age.  Alaska is no fun sitting through 7 months of cold and dark when you are too old to do the things you went to Alaska for.

I'm in Siskiyou County on the Klamath River.

• Like 8

Aging sucks, that's damn right ... the "can't do what is most desired and needed to do, to feel fulfilled and happiest" season is getting a lot harder to content with each passing year ... hard to accept its late summer already ... last August we had snow in the mountains already. I understand why you'd leave. Thanks for replying. 

• Like 1