Calling The Zed Family

You have a new brother in the family. 

Special thanks to each of you that gave me advise on this decision. Extra call out to Brian for checking the Zed out for me in person. Lot of respect for the tight group we have here. 

Feel free to drop tips and hints in here or pm. I have read so many threads my eyes are bleeding lol. Come on 1 oz Nug.

JW looking forward to nugget find sharing with you. 

Fred low and slow, Check!

Nenad hit me up with more of those tips, so I can pay for this thing lol lol.

1533178496373538009264.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just received my GPZ ( NOX 800 needed company )looking forward to getting out today for 1st detect session. The 19" coil should be here by end of week, along with the Pro-Find 35. ( Garrett Carrot needs company as well ) Can't wait to get out, road trips in near future !!20180813_165021_resized.thumb.jpg.d798becb8dd541236d0b0548ac679dd9.jpg

• Like 2

Hey kiwijw, Thanks for the welcome to the Zed brotherhood. And  yes I do have the 6" for the 800. It's been a wild last couple weeks retooling to try to become a true detectorist, I needed the 2 top detectors, so I got them and accessories. Now all I need to do is learn the machines !!!! Which is a big task for me !!!!!!! I am sure I will be asking some questions shorty on both detectors. ( I have had the Nox longer since March )

Been trying the 6" then I run the 11" Nox coils over same ground. Then I try the Zed. Having mixed results, still trying to figure out machines. Nox is coming to me quicker then Zed, but I figure just have to put the time in. Any suggestions ? I listen to everything now.... LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

19" coil for Zed gets to me Mon.

20180816_101838_resized.jpg