New White's 24K Used Urban Style To Find Bling

Using the new White's 24K Urban Style. You don't have time to get out to gold fields & learn your new detector? Take it to a local volley ball court & have fun. Learn sounds, target ID & depth on those small treasures. GOAL to show the detector has more capabilities than most folks imagine. Realize the majority of detectors people use will not find tiny targets and the 24K was build to do just that. How to pay for 24K real fast? Find the wife a diamond earring, all is good. Not only did I find 5 stud earrings, I recovered 7 backs & some tiny #9 dove shot, plus other bits of chains, bracelets & such. Just another way to keep your skills tuned and bring home some bling.

On a side note, How many of you have used a gold detector to find diamond earrings and other micro jewelry?  I know my buddy in Hawaii Terry C has done so and maybe he'll post a pic.  Anyone else, please share your stories and photos too.

24KVB1.jpg

24KVB2.jpg

24KVB3.jpg

• Like 6

Gerry 

I must say I was impressed with your show and tell. If that wouldn’t peak your interest in the 24 K I’d be at a loss on what would .

Gerry as always thanks for the show and more show but don’t forget about the tell 

Chuck

• Like 1

Great post Gerry!

I like hitting the tot lots etc. with hot detectors just for the fun of it and to keep my nugget hunting skills fresh. It’s so easy it does not matter much what I find and as you have shown there can be nice surprises. Just to be real though we need to let people know lots of aluminum gets dug also, and in recent years all this little glitter stuff that adorns clothing, shoes, etc. has become a common trash find.

Steve,  You are correct and I do find my share of pieces of broken pull tabs and small foil bits, shoe eyelets and beads from broken necklaces.  Coins are tough to find in my courts as all the general purpose machines find them.  So I take a detector that can find the tiny targets they miss.  15 to 20 coins worth $1.50 or 1 diamond stud = priceless.

Chuck,  The stories of the finds are important too, but my time is so limited I keep them short.

• Like 1

Hi Gerry,

That looks pretty decent for the regular small stuff.   I imagine it would work good for the micro gold, too.   

Which coil was used?

HH
Mike