Doc's New Qweegle Bungee Cord - Make Life Easy!

Doc

Nice looking bungy doc. Just ordered from u on ebay i hope this was what u were talking about. Im a fan of allot of ur tools, i love my gold screamer kit been at least 3yrs of abuse and im still on original batteries. Thanks

1 hour ago, Goldgetter said:

Nice looking bungy doc. Just ordered from u on ebay i hope this was what u were talking about. Im a fan of allot of ur tools, i love my gold screamer kit been at least 3yrs of abuse and im still on original batteries. Thanks

I don't have it listed on Ebay as of yet.

Is your first name Joe in Coulterville?

If so you said something about liking my bungee cord better than the Minelab cord.  So I made you a bungee with all the new attachments but I used the thick white bungee cord.  See how you like,  I think you will love it.

If you want the exact one I was showing here with the black bungee cord, send the other back an I will replace it.

What you ordered on Ebay was no where near this cord.  I sent that one along as well.

Doc

• Like 2

Man this bungy is nice! Adjust length easily, at the top or bottom, and is very fast to slap on another detector, very well thought out. Only screwed up one thing Doc, u made them to tough i wont ever need to buy another bungy again, this things gonna last forever.lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, Doc 

I finally got to go wobble around the desert for three days. It was lovely weather and sure was nice to get back to nugget Hunting.

I put your new Bungy on the GPZ.  I love the LOOP which I attached at the hook. I put the loose end through the CLIP at the top. At first I thought the Bungy was a bit too light-weight; I was wrong! Once I go everything going the bungy was super!

This is by far your best-est design yet. Using the new attachment was much easier than the other design. Your Bungy and Chris's Hipstick are the perfect combination.

I was alone so photos of my beautiful form in action will have to wait...here is your bungy and four nuggies.

DSC01264.JPG

DSC01265.JPG

DSC01266.JPG

DSC01269.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fredmason said:

Hi, Doc 

I finally got to go wobble around the desert for three days. It was lovely weather and sure was nice to get back to nugget Hunting.

I put your new Bungy on the GPZ.  I love the LOOP which I attached at the hook. I put the loose end through the CLIP at the top. At first I thought the Bungy was a bit too light-weight; I was wrong! Once I go everything going the bungy was super!

This is by far your best-est design yet. Using the new attachment was much easier than the other design. Your Bungy and Chris's Hipstick are the perfect combination.

I was alone so photos of my beautiful form in action will have to wait...here is your bungy and four nuggies.

DSC01264.JPG

DSC01265.JPG

DSC01266.JPG

DSC01269.JPG

Fred it depends on how you like to use it.  It gives you plenty of options.  If you like the loop to hook onto the rod attachment point, like you have done, that works great.  However you can also not use the loop as an attachment point, you simply pull the bungee into the side slot of that plastic rod attachment point, and then adjust your detector where you like it, and tug the bungee up into the pointed groove to lock it in to the perfect length.

Nice nuggets!

1846600932_adjusmentshaftquiggle.jpg.a50e0d4befd8afc53c0b1628628f3c56.jpg

Doc

• Like 1