E.trac Beach Finds 11-08-18, Gold, Silvers And Junk

I have been limited at the moment in going to the beach because i have to see Mum in Hospital nearly every day in London . She has now had her Lung operation and is hopefully on the mend . But yesterday i didn't go to see her and will later today . 

I instead went to bed early last night and at 1.30am this morning got up and took the ET to the beach . I wanted to have a quick search on the tops before going onto the wet and looking for rings . I didn't expect much coinage , the weather has been raining for a couple of days and other detectorists would have cleaned up the coinage if any in most places .

I got to the beach at around 2.15am and searched the dry tops for 2 hours getting little coinage mostly , though most of what i had today . When the sand started to show i went onto it and almost immediately found a Silver ring (middle left) on the blue tack and a few coins . A bit further along i had a 12  23  signal and i did think yellow , i just had that feeling and when i dug it out it turned out to be just that . Its a 2.7g 9k (top) , that is my 7th for the year so far , a short time later i found a junk ring ( bottom) . On that particular beach i found no more and left and searched a small beach but that was baron on the sand and as i had now reached the point where the tide was turning i went straight for one last place . 

I searched and found mostly 1p and 2p coins and the dark £1 coin in black sand . Then i had another high tone which i thought 2p but that turned out to be the Silver ring with the turquoise stone in it . I found a junk chain with stones not long after and the junk earring and a Silver Pendent with the Amber in it . At the end of the search at around 6.15 am i had found a total of £15.16p and the said jems .

I have to see Mum today and i might not be home before 10.30pm tonight so i might not make tomorrow morning ? But it is a long tide and i have the game on and smell yellow so might bare it and go on the red eye at 4am if i wake up. That will be an ET search too . My Nox is still in the box and not set up , being that i sold my first Nox . I will get that out and use that in a few weeks time when the Summer season is over . That is for the sand only when its stirred by the waves and wind.

62) £15.16p plus 9K 2.7G GOLD RING FOUND 11-08-18 ET.JPG

• Like 1

Wow !   A lot of foreign coins where you're hunting.    ?  LOL

Some very nice looking rings there.  Well done. Gotta love the ET.

Rich (Utah)