Lead On A Great Carry Bag For Metal Detector For $39.99

Hey gang,

I saw this Gladiator wake board bag at Overton's and thought, "That looks like it may be a great metal detector bag." 

Typically I find that bags made for other sports seem to be much better padded and better made than bags made for metal detecting.  So I ordered one.  This bag kicks butt.  I really like the fact that it has a lot of padding.  It is really wide.  It has a big zipper mesh see-through pocket for accessories. And a little zippered pocket for bits and bobbs.  And it's only like $39.99.

I tried to find out who manufactures these but I wonder if this is Overton's own private brand because I couldn't find anyone else that carries them.  They were on Amazon, now they say they are no longer available.  I don't know if that means they are closing them out or what.

https://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Gladiator-Padded-Wakeboard-Bag&i=320417&CAWELAID=120030620000073070&s_kwcid=adwords__&gclid=CjwKCAjwkrrbBRB9EiwAhlN8_ANDn26En6JkGu7SOuRtBNkNY64eVkifk97X0etDJT7TZoitbkVVDBoC2QsQAvD_BwE

Doc

• 

20180811_115233.jpg

• Like 3

Doc i use a padded double snowboard bag to carry my 7k in it is very muck like what you are showing in your post being a double bag has room for extras.

I too have used snowboard bags.  It just does not seem like anyone has made a bag large enough to hold the machine and a 19 inch coil.

This particular bag is a bit more compact than a snowboard bag.  A little shorter and wider.

Phrunt, I love that camo bag!

Doc