6" Coil Making Me Happy

Tometusns

Looks like that little coil is "doing you right!"  Hope to have mine soon...

Steve

• Like 1

Nice Hunting !!!!!

• Thanks 1

Hi Buddy, nice finds there,

Question is:  Are these something you would of found just as easily with the 11 inche'r though?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You guys are killing me, finding Walkers!  I got a good 33 TID reading yesterday and optimistically said to myself "here's mine."  Turned out to be a chunk of copper (not sure what it was used for).

Keep up the successful hunting and report back more details (settings, depth) when you get a chance.  But I too would be out there hunting instead of sitting here writing if the situation was reversed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy2640 said:

Hi Buddy, nice finds there,

Question is:  Are these something you would of found just as easily with the 11 inche'r though?

Hey Andy, I was the guy that wasn't sure about getting the 6"coil because the stock coil separated so well and sure you'll find targets with both coils.... but you might find one with the six that the 11 might miss or you might find one with the stock coil that the six might miss. There's a lot of things to consider when choosing which one to hunt with but they most certainly compliment each other very well. I'm very happy with the addition of the six but I still use the stock when it's' called for. Good luck and HH, Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

You guys are killing me, finding Walkers!  I got a good 33 TID reading yesterday and optimistically said to myself "here's mine."  Turned out to be a chunk of copper (not sure what it was used for).

Keep up the successful hunting and report back more details (settings, depth) when you get a chance.  But I too would be out there hunting instead of sitting here writing if the situation was reversed.

GB, hope one gets under your coil soon. My settings  in this yard were pk1 factory defaults and the coins seemed to be in that 5" + - range in this yard. HH, Tom

• Like 1

No date buff,  1915d buffalo and an 1886 Indian. These coins came from a place I call the "black hole". It's been hunted to death. It's also the first place I took my 800 to. I'm giving these coins to the 6"coil especially the Indian. Hunted in pk1, sensitivity 21, iron volume 1, second segment 15 rest left at 25. Recovery set at 7, ran in auto trac. I think the 6"coil is killer?!!

20180813_185434.jpg

• Like 6