6" Coil Making Me Happy

Tometusns

Excellent finds!  (Still haven't found a dated Buffalo.?)  My IH's are green like yours, but only one has cleaned up that nicely.  Did you do anything besides soak these?

Can't wait to get my 6" coil.

About how deep were those coins?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Excellent finds!  (Still haven't found a dated Buffalo.?)  My IH's are green like yours, but only one has cleaned up that nicely.  Did you do anything besides soak these?

Can't wait to get my 6" coil.

About how deep were those coins?

GB,

These were I would say 4" + or - some. I haven't dug any 7" lately but have with the six in the past and with recovery set on 7.

I don't know if it's good or bad but the coppers and nickels I soak in coconut oil. I didn't have any olive oil which I know some guys use. It seems to be ok but if you've got a crusty coin there's no fixing it. Thanks,  Tom

• Thanks 1

Nice finds.

My 6" coil came yesterday. Mounted it up and played around with it in the backyard. Sure is nice swinging that light little coil! Looking forward to the weekend to try it out in the wild.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dukester said:

Nice finds.

My 6" coil came yesterday. Mounted it up and played around with it in the backyard. Sure is nice swinging that light little coil! Looking forward to the weekend to try it out in the wild.

Good luck!!