First Charge, First Gold

Alluminati

Interesting, I think I'll have to visit the soccer fields again. Great recovery.

• Like 1

Thank you kindly.

Here is what the second charge is looking like. 3 pieces of silver, maybe 4 if you include the earring. (I still have 3 bars left)?

I did good to get the silver but that clown ring was the real shocker. Its the adjustable aluminum kind and came from between two sand pits that yielded 3 gold in the past. That could have been a monster miss.

Anyhow I'm heading back out now. Its hot and I've already washed the machine once today, but what the heck lets see what else is down there. This site is showing signs of potential building development, so I guess I'll do what I can to ransack the dirt first.

Silvs.jpg

• Like 3

Right on guys.

I went back the other night but got chased off by a huge time waster. This guy took up 1 1/2 hours of another detectorists time a few weeks back. I'm friendly and all, but not out there for others entertainment. I mean this guy was walking right beside me, so close it was cutting off my swing, coil bumping into one of his two walking sticks. Personal space. I couldn't shake him no matter how politely I tried to get away, he would just follow, right beside me. I wouldn't dare dig a target with him there. After I walked over the third potentially good target I decided it was time to leave and just walked away lol.

I went to a little park a few blocks away, got bit by a few mosquitoes, a few more coppers then headed home.

Anyhow I better get to work, hope to get the nox wet this weekend, I've got a few spots to check out with it.