White’s Australian Dealer?

All that matters is the case now. It sure seems hard to get a clear answer on exactly who will be stocking the Goldmaster 24K for purchase in Australia. I suppose I could contact each of the listed suppliers and find out but I am not looking for a 24K in Oz myself.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I just saw this post. I'm the owner of Lost Treasures Australia (retail shop in Brisbane) and I have been selling Whites machines in Australia for over 2 years. I have plenty of Gold Master 24ks in stock (RRP $1289 AUD, currently 10 units). I also have 2 of the new TDI Beach Hunter machines (RRP $2269 AUD). I have GMT, TDI, V3i units also. Details below:

Lost Treasures
Shop 1 / 821 Stafford Road
Everton Park
Brisbane, Queensland, 4053
Australia
Tel: (07) 3191 4224
Email: info@losttreasures.com.au

Cheers

Justin

Edit: I'm also finally listed on their website https://www.whiteselectronics.com/contact-us/outside-the-u-s-canada/

• Like 2

Guest Tnsharpshooter
11 hours ago, Lost Treasures Australia said:

Hi Guys,

I just saw this post. I'm the owner of Lost Treasures Australia (retail shop in Brisbane) and I have been selling Whites machines in Australia for over 2 years. I have plenty of Gold Master 24ks in stock (RRP $1289 AUD, currently 10 units). I also have 2 of the new TDI Beach Hunter machines (RRP $2269 AUD). I have GMT, TDI, V3i units also. Details below:

Lost Treasures
Shop 1 / 821 Stafford Road
Everton Park
Brisbane, Queensland, 4053
Australia
Tel: (07) 3191 4224
Email: info@losttreasures.com.au

Cheers

Justin

Welcome to the forum.

• 1 year later...