I Had A Great Day With The Nox 600 Today

Dan(NM)

8 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I guess you had a great day - hard to do better than that!! 

This hobby make no sense sometimes, I obtained permission to hunt a 1890's homestead, beautiful big trees in the front yard, large grassy areas in front as well.....pulled 4 wheats and a handful of clad ?

Dan you landed a great permission, congrats, love that pile of silver with the walker in the center !!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Nice finds, esp. the quantity of coins and, of course, the Walker.  What search mode were you using and recovery speed?  When are you supposed to get your 800 back from ML?

Thank you.

Park 1...2-tones...1st break -9 thru 11 pitch set to 1... recovery 3 ....Iron bias 0 ...sens 18....  Second and 3rd passes I ran Field 2, same settings.  Minelab received my 800 yesterday, I haven't heard when they will be shipping it back.

• Like 1

Great haul!  You just never know what you'll find.  If we hit a HR every time out it wouldn't be nearly as fun when we come across a site like this.  Another beautiful Walker..., can hardly wait to find mine.

Thanks for showing the dates on the Wheaties.  A little fuzzy -- what is the far left one on row 2 and the far right on row 3?  (I'm hoping 1933-D and 1931-S respectively.  Think positive!)

• Like 1