Any Good Advice For Southern Oregon?

Just got back from Golden, Oregon. They did some serious hydraulic mining there, late 1800’s I took my Teknetics G2 with a 10x5.5” Nel shooter coil. I was impressed. All I got was a piece of tiny lead, unless gold can be grey. But if it were gold I would be very happy with the performance!  I left my MX Sport at home. I didn’t want to get it dirty or scratched. I have only used it for 1-2 hrs. It’s a bit heavy for me. I had a neck surgery and it’s a bit much for me for any extended time. Therefore I am selling it in favor of a lighter detector. If anyone is interested in it message me. I bought it in February. A few months after surgery.

One thing to be aware of in southern Oregon when you are out there...poison oak. It’s everywhere. I’ve caught it twice since living in S. Oregon. You will be miserable for 10-14 days.

So, If there’s 3, let it be!(3 leaves).

• Like 2

The good news about bullets is they test your skills while looking for gold. The smaller the lead and the deeper you can detect it, the better you are going to be at finding gold.

Finding the first nugget is the hardest normally. It takes getting that ear for tiny signals.

• Like 1