One Week With The GPZ

russ

I've been back to 5 old patches with the new detector but I'm limited with a health condition as to how long I can swing the detector but It might be up to 40% less  :) I've got about 20 more old patches to re-hunt that will take many more days.

So far I've picked up 6.2 dwt's that were missed by several other Minelabs and a gold bug II and different operators over several years of hitting the same patches.

I don't think I need to say much about the detector because the testers Steve, Chris, and JP have well written reviews about the GPZ . The biggest nugget so far is a .8 dwt and a .9 dwt nugget. I'm still waiting for the bigger gold.... :nugget:  but in all fairness to the GPZ the ground is mostly deep where the big gold was found and I used big round mono's up to a 25" nuggetfinder and a 24" Coiltek to find the big gold. 

post-602-0-26447100-1425840486_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Nice stuff Russ, thanks for posting!

Funny thing about all the GPZ doubters but if they just read what JP, Chris and I posted and actually believed us they would not need to keep going on and on about getting "honest reviews". Apparently a person can only be deemed honest if they trash the GPZ. They praise the poor reviews as honest and doubt the good ones as resulting from hidden motives.

The unit actually does perform. Maybe not as well as wishful thinking would like but it does take it up a notch.

• Like 6

Tis an old saying, "Why do the honest people always run around calling others dishonest" or perhaps another that applies also to detecting "How come the busy always have time to stop and say their busy"

Steve, take bugger-all notice of the knockers, the worlds full of them, be very content to be a doer, there`s not enough of them. In Gold Trust.

• Like 2

Nice stuff Russ, thanks for posting!

Funny thing about all the GPZ doubters but if they just read what JP, Chris and I posted and actually believed us they would not need to keep going on and on about getting "honest reviews". Apparently a person can only be deemed honest if they trash the GPZ. They praise the poor reviews as honest and doubt the good ones as resulting from hidden motives.

The unit actually does perform. Maybe not as well as wishful thinking would like but it does take it up a notch.

Don't worry about them there will always be some guy's who think they know what they are doing but really they have no idea.

That test new technology with flawed test's and jump to conclusion's after these.

It happens with every detector!

There are still guy's out there that think the 4500 is better than the 5000!

Let them lag behind with there old tech while I clean up with the new!

Nice gold there Russ

Hi Russ,

You are another experienced person many of us read with interest.

Your comments are always appreciated.

I want to join Lucky in wishing you a speedy recovery and ever-increasing physical health,

there's lots of gold out there waiting for you.

best wishes…

Thank you gentlemen!!! I sincerely appreciate the concern and compassion shown here... you just take your health for granted until you lose it.

I'm improving after $600,000 in treatments over the last 2 1/2 years at the Mayo Clinic. Thank goodness we have insurance... that's one reason I bought the GPZ, I didn't want the doctors to get it all the $$$! :huh: Plus I don't know how much longer I'll be able swing a metal detector. 

You have a great forum Steve... well done. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

Nice purty gold there russ, congrats!

Funny thing about all the GPZ doubters but if they just read what JP, Chris and I posted and actually believed us they would not need to keep going on and on about getting "honest reviews". Apparently a person can only be deemed honest if they trash the GPZ. They praise the poor reviews as honest and doubt the good ones as resulting from hidden motives. The unit actually does perform. Maybe not as well as wishful thinking would like but it does take it up a notch. 

Steve, some skepticism is healthy. Lots of folks have the perception that its hard to trust anyone suckling from the tit of minelab directly or indirectly. Now dont throw a can of beans at me pard, just saying the campfire talk.  

• Like 1